So as soon as Gracie new rooms gets done.....We are going to decorate it with a cowgirl-ish flair! 
She is very excited!So I asked my studdly husband to make her a bed frame that went with the western theme!
This is what I got!!!!!
Not bad for more free scrap wood!
He does such a good job! They look like they take a really long time to make....But this one he made in about 6 hours or so!
Because this is also going to be the guest room she is getting a big Queen size bed!

4 comments:
he did a great job! does he want to make me one? ha ha, but really could he influence brett?
hey that bed is reaking amazing i am telling you people would pay maoney for his furniture can we say open a business!!! k well i love it cant wait till her room gets done we miss you guys!!
wow! I love it. I want one!
So he helps around the house, and builds beautiful furniture..so what, my husband is a time natzi! (wait...that's not a good thing) well my husband can beat up your husband...............
ok Just kidding, that bed is awesome.I wish i had a good idea for a headboard that he could make for me!
Post a Comment