Do you remember a few post back....My boob post, I believe... I told you about the mouse..... Well, this dang thing has be avoiding capture! So as I finished the food storage room I sat down on the couch....ahhhhhhh....... then the damn thing walked past.....I sorta felt as if he was taunting me. Walking.....Mice run not walk.......Thats it I am bringging out the bug guns........
I lured him with my granola....Crunchy....nutty....yummy Granola!!! NO ONE..I mean no mouse can have my granola....BUT he didn't want cheese....nore peanut butter.....Granola. I guess he wanted to die with one last good meal!
May you rest and peace....and let all of your family know I am not messing around! YOU will DIE IF YOU ENTER MY HOUSE!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
RIP
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So I'm kinda surprised that you haven't gotten any responses from me. I had sent you one the day you emailed me about the apple pealer. You didn't get it? I figured out the problem...you might not be getting any response because I was just clicking on reply. DUH!!! Forgive me for being so slow.
I'll give you a call...and no, I'm not pissed at you! :) Why would I be???
Heather you crack me up!
Post a Comment