The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANNA!!!!

I thought I'd get you a present for your birthday......But I ate them all....(NO really I got you resins and I was gonna send them to you with a card but I ate them all, NO JOKE) So for now you'll have to settle for this guy giving you a little kiss! ummmm.....Cause I don't think you want a hug.....Could you imagine the front view! Hope you have a great DAY!!!! Love yah!

7 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

that is freaking hillarious i love it also yes i am in the mood for some hair therapy just let me know when next week will be best after the crazy holiday but anytime and also about the stamps i know i am so sory they are still on my children as well

Nancy said...

I just barfed in the mouth. Thanks!

Cal said...

Heather I forgot about your ex-boyfriend. Does he know you still have those pic's of him. You're naughty!

Oh and nancy I just barfed in your mouth a little too.

~AnnaMarie~ said...

That is the sexiest beast I have ever seen!!

Call me Hehaw said...

Oh Craig I think you are mistaken....This is a picture of your ex boyfriend....He told me to tell you he misses you....

Cal said...

Nice try. Don't be ashamed, I bet he's concidered "hot" in some countries.........Just not this one, or any I could ever think of. But if you loved him, I guess thats what mattered. BTW why did you guys break up again???? Oh ya he came out of the closet right.?.

Call me Hehaw said...

Yah and then he got with you....Don't you remember, you called him what again? "the love of your life"

But I don't hold grudges...He was way better for you though!

WHICHHHHHHHHH!