The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

George Bush.... and soliders in rigby idaho.....

I had a dream last night that Mike was gone (work?)....Grace was a school??? I don't know....
I had just laid down Brodie and Esther down for a nap. As I was coming up the stairs...I looked out my back window. AND I saw soldiers....jumping the barbwire fence and they were not American soldiers....they had BIG guns and they were coming towards our house....
Stop:
Really why would they be in rural Rigby Idaho???? It was a dream......and it was my dream. Koo-coo and Psycho as my family and friends called me on my last post...."BITE ME"
Play:
So at this point I stood there and tired to decided what to do....in major panic I started to run...
Stop:
THEN I WOKE UP......
Where I went and what I did I don't know.
I laid in bed for hours trying to figure out what I would do?

Would I go get the kids and throw them in the truck a go....Somewhere? But where (to get Grace from school???)..... and leave all of our things behind including our food and survival for a year?

Or would I stay.... protect my family Alone and Hope that Mike would return and Grace would get off the school bus like normal

Or hide everyone somewhere and hope that dumb- dumb (Randy "the dog" or My 1 month food storage) doesn't bark. Then hope that they don't kill all of us.

I have huge anxiety about bringing a baby into the world during these times..... I just have a bad feeling about everything.... My dreams are keeping me up at night.

George Bush:
I don't care how stupid you think he is..... I like him....I admit there is lots of stuff I personally don't know about him. BUT I think he is an real home bred type American. He has his faults....and that is why I like him so much.... he seems real....
I don't want get to "into it".....Cause I am really holding back here.....
I am not a huge McCain supporter.....and Palin, I like her...and I think she does good for McCain.....
Obama..... I just don't trust him..... HE seems so arrogant and self righteous.....
Bidden?.....is just a no.
I think it is interesting how people just assumed that it is the Presidents fault with all that is happening in today's economy when there are 435 people in congress and 233 of those are democrats....so a majority vote is democratic.....

Here are some interesting facts that I received in a email today....


George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
5) Americans were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations overseas, living large!...

But Americans wanted 'CHANGE'! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress and yes--we got 'CHANGE' all right.

In the PAST YEAR:
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
2) Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing!;
3) Unemployment is up to 5.5% (a 10% increase);
4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS and prices still dropping;
5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~

$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YES, IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE...AND WE SURE GOT IT! ...

REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF THESE ISSUES, ONLY CONGRESS.

AND WHAT HAS CONGRESS DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

NOW THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT CLAIMS HE IS GOING TO REALLY GIVE US CHANGE ALONG WITH A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS!!!!

Now that is something to chew on....

My friend Melinda has some great LDS views, check out her blog at.................

http://mormon-patriot.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Ethington Family said...

Heather,
1) Yes you can have any name you want!
2) I have scary/wacko dreams when I am pregnant too, heck I have them even when I'm not!
3) I so agree with everything you wrote on Bush and scary demos. Have a great day and pray obama doesn't win.

Kris and Sarah said...

YAY! Go America!! I love EVERYTHING about this!!! Your FREAKEN awesome and the Dems are going to hell! ha ha ok that last bit may have been to harsh.