The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, October 6, 2008

She is getting so big......Essie Ru

This picture doesn't even look real....she looks like a doll...........

Yesterday I noticed that my baby is not my baby anymore......she is big and getting her first haircut! She is talking...Saying words that and sentences....that just blow Mike and I away! She can repeat anything you say.....and say stuff like need towel, Stop it now, you go away Have my vitamin,Me hav bite..... she is 22 months old...and wants to be potty trained......I have just been in shock with her.....


No we didn't shave her head..her hair is just all pulled back.....

She is messy........she is snugly......she is silly.....and loves to tease her brother...whom "shhhh" but she can wallop him with no problem..... she puts everything to bed......babies mostly....But she will bring you cars, pens and brushes.....(she wraps them up in a blanket and puts them in her bed and sings them a song and then says...."go nigh -nigh"), when she wants my attention....in the car.... she says" Mommmm" in a sweet voice.....then comes the "MOMMMM" in the loud demanding voice......she will say this over and over until you answer her......

She loves everything I make....My older kids now have taste buds....But she will eat everything I make her!


Plus she says mommy.....all of my kids have said daddy....But she says Mommy......Even to Mike.....pay back sucks!!!! I am sad to see my baby girl grow up!

10 comments:

Emilee said...

What a doll!

kori bates said...

That was so sweet...almost made me cry dang it! I know what you mean, My youngest is 4 and there are no more babies for us..:(

Anonymous said...

Time has just flown by...it seems like yesterday she was born. She is so cute! Give her a big hug for me.

Cal said...

Ya, she is cute and sweet.

She gets it from her favorite Uncle Craig.

You're welcome!

Ethington Family said...

CUTE KIDS!!

Call me Hehaw said...

I know my kids are the cutest...:) Favorite uncle? Were you refering to Ken????AND Ummm how about she gets her cuteness from her Mommy and Daddy....cause dang.... we sure are cute...and our cuteness equals cute kids.....

Cal said...

pishah

Call me Hehaw said...

All you've got is "pishah"

WEAK....oooohHHHH SOOOOO WEAK....

I feel so ashamed....you know because you can't hang....

Its ok you can take lessons from the master.

Bust out my whip....whitchhhhhhhhh

Ann Yeaman said...

On the lighter side kids...she's darling! Good post

Leah said...

She is super cute - you're whole family is beautiful - like picture perfect magazine stuff!! Congrats on the bun!