You can whistle and steam can whistle, so why do you sing in the shower?
Because my back up singer is HOT!
Or
You are trap in a well with only a goat and a slinky...how will you escape?
Here are a few ideas...
1. Don’t be distracted by the goat or the slinky. Tip the well over and follow the light (there’s always light at the end of the tunnel).
2. Sacrifice the goat to the gods. After they rescue you, give them the slinky as a gift.
3. Barbeque the goat. When nearby villagers smell the delicious aroma, they will pull you and the goat out. After dinner, entertain them with the slinky.
4. Tie the goat’s feet together, with the slinky on the bottom. Begin to bounce him up and down. When he reaches a reasonable height, grab hold of his horns. When he reaches the top of the next jump, launch yourself up and over the lip of the well.
5. Teach the goat how to do tricks with the slinky. Wait for a circus owner to discover you.
6. Ignore the goat. Put the slinky in your pocket and climb up the steps set in the side of the well.
7. Tease the goat until he attempts to ram you with his horns. Step aside at the last moment so he crashes into the wall of the well. Do this repeatedly until he breaks through the brick into soft dirt. When the hole is half the length of the goat, bend the top link of the slinky so an end sticks out. Poke the goat sharply so he continues to butt through the earth. Try to surprise him so he jumps a little, giving the emerging tunnel an upward slant. This will ruin both the goat and the slinky, but that’s the price of freedom.
8. Put the goat on your back. Unbend the slinky and wrap it around yourself and the goat. Make loud baaing noises. Someone will investigate, and seeing a humongous, double-baaing goat, will pull you both up for further investigation.
9. Don’t think about escaping the well. That is impossible. Instead, try to picture a universe where a man, a goat and a slinky exist only on level ground.
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Monday, October 13, 2008
My random question.....and some random answers
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 2:27 PM
Labels: Carrie Kilgore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ok why is no one answering my random questions.....
LOL...I was just thinking about it when I was canning...here was my random thought about it...
"That was a really good question...I wonder why I don't whistle in the shower. I wish I could come up with a really cleaver answer!"
"I wonder how deep the well is?"
I guess my shower isn't that hot. Plus I don't sing!
The well, I guess I would try to annoy the goat, so he would annoy others and they would come out to check on the thing. then i would throw my slinky up and hit the person it the head. They would be so relieved to find me, they would forgive me for their minor concussion. But that is just what I would do.
wasnt sure where to put this...but here is the recipe for the baked playdoh....got a pen and paper? Ready? Ok here you go
4 cups flour
1 cup iodized salt
1 3/4 cup warm water
Mix all the ingredients in bowl,knead for 10 minutes. Bake at 300 until hard...let air dry for a few days.
I baked it for 15 minutes and it wasn't long enough.
Laughed so hard on #7 that I almost peed my pants!!! #8....My mind went instintly in the gutter..LOL
Did you find these questions or do you make them up??
Post a Comment