This is Mary's tag......If you want to write down a few of your quirks....then post them.
#1. I hate wooden spoons... I hate to cook with them or eat with them.
I do have a few in my kitchen....and sometime I will cook with them....but they must be wet....yes I will get them wet before I cook with them. OHHH you ask and you think your clever......I get my hand wet before I reach to get it then I get the spoon wet......I will not eat those little sherbet ice creams with the wooden spoons....I would rather eat them with my fingers or not at all.... Or die..... Something about dry wood........
Shut up
#2. I hate to empty the dishwasher right after the dry cycle. I hate the "squeaaakkkkk" feeling and noise it makes....it is almost enough to make me scream. It is more of the sound than anything else. If I have to empty the dishwasher while the dishes are in this state...I will take my sink sprayer and hose them down or I will get my hands wet....
HEY NOBODY ASKED YOU!
#3. TV shows that go no where.....it seems like you watch week after week and then you realize that you know nothing more than you knew already. That is currently why I do not watch anything....I hate them all!
#4. Kids shows that repeat themselves.....
(NOTE: you must say this in a very high squeaky voice)
"how do we get to rainbow castle???? The Bridge , the swap and then past the grumpy old troll and then we get to rainbow castle......the bridge, the swamp and then past the grumpy old troll......WHAT DO WE DO????? go past the bridge the swamp and the grumpy troll to get to the rainbow castle!!!" NO NO NO!
#5. Flies....I live in Idaho so Undoubtedly I will have flies.....But its October....and 20 degrees outside at night.....don't these things die....Enough already!
#6. Spelling.....
Bite me
I have more.....I will add to this later.
I thought of one....when you are driving in a construction zone and your are suppose to merging to a lane. And traffic has come to a stop...But the other lane is still open.....Everyone is obeying the rules then...some jerk off decides that they can get a few cars ahead of everyone.....and drives in the lane that your not suppose to be in.....YAH WELL I DRIVE A BIG SUV AND I WILL BLOCK BOTH LANES JUST SO YOU CAN'T DRIVE IN THAT LANE.......

2 comments:
theres a grumpy old trolll who lives under the bridgeeee....a grumpy old troll who lives under the bride!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I have banned Dora from house...now it is deigo...not sure which one is worse.
I think these pic's are neat!
Post a Comment