The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleep walking....

Brodie is our sleep walker. I have to admit it is creepy to wake up with a child hovering over you. We have not been able to tell if he is awake or asleep..... I am asuming asleep. But at night he just wanders the house. We have been finding him in weired places. Here is a picture showing the weired places that we do find him! We have also found him sleep at the top of the stairs, on top of the laundry pile, in the bathroom , on our floor by our bed. You never know when you might step on a child..... Ie.... it was dark when Mike walked into the kitchen and he almost stepped on him.

3 comments:

Julianna said...

That's hilarious and a little creepy. One night Craig and I were in my dad's basement and my brother walked out holding a couple of pillows. I said, "Drew, what are you doing?" and he said, "going to put these T.V.'s in the pile!" He walked over and dropped them like they were really heavy. It was hilarious!!

Ethington Family said...

This is funny! jeb wanders the house too, but he is very much awake! several of my kids, including brett talk in there sleep, and janey has done some weird, slightly creep things in her sleep (including she sleeps with her eyes half open). I can't check on her after a scary movie or I can't sleep.
mary

The Thornburgs said...

Yours is my fav! This year is the first time we didn't design our own, I am totally regretting it. Watching Brodie makes me think Preston might have been more inclined to get his "dirty" if he had a friend his own age doing it...funny how boys can be so finicky, so I am anxiously awaiting your post...oh and the reason you were at the ER that evening after pumpkin carving...the suspense is killing me...hey and when are we going to hang...I am beginning to feel the COLD shoulder!