So I know that you guys have already seen the kids costumes....But here are a few better pictures....This is a total personality shot here...Studious Grace, crazy Hannah, Distracted Esther and show off Brodie.
Besides 7 brides for 7 brothers...their favorite movie is The wizard of Oz.....It is just one of those movies that they can sit down and watch.... the whole thing...a rare find! So I got this great idea, and have wanted to do it for quite some time.
It was hard though because no one (out of the girls) wanted to be Dorthy.... So we went to "The WallsMarts" and I found "the red sparkle shoes" on clearance.... In Hannah's size.....so guess who got to be Dorthy. She was not too happy about it...and it took quite alot of convincing...maybe to much....so much that Gracie was now upset that she was Glenda.....You will never win.....
Here is Grace as Glenda.......
age 6
Every year our street does a Trunk or treat around the circle. Its nice cause they get more candy in less time.! We had a good turn out this year. It is so nice to see people from your community...Even childless people get out and pass out candy! 

We hit the mother load of Candy this year.....This picture doesn't show its extremeness! I am sure it will be gone soon...
age 4
Here is our "clownish" scarecrow Brodie.....It is very hard to put makeup on a 3 year old when he is trying to watch sponge bob...and can't set still for more than 5 secs.
Here is Essie as the cowardly Lion......
Here is our "clownish" scarecrow Brodie.....It is very hard to put makeup on a 3 year old when he is trying to watch sponge bob...and can't set still for more than 5 secs. age 3
Here is Essie as the cowardly Lion......age 21 months
Every year our street does a Trunk or treat around the circle. Its nice cause they get more candy in less time.! We had a good turn out this year. It is so nice to see people from your community...Even childless people get out and pass out candy! 
This year we had people decorate trunks.....Mike made this curtain so people had to actually walk in our trunk to get their candy....Then he had his air compressor and he would shoot air at them and scare the crap out of everyone... Plus we had our Christmas Roof man laying out on the ground...Headless....His head was in the back of the truck....
Just in case you missed it....
I didn't get to take many pictures I was to busy man handling the Boy.....

We hit the mother load of Candy this year.....This picture doesn't show its extremeness! I am sure it will be gone soon...

This candy Equals = chores done.....Check
Asking to do extra chores...check
and change of attitude.....check
Happy sugar highed children.....check
I digg that!
I hope you all had a fun Night!


5 comments:
I love the costumes. You did awesome!!
Cute pictures! Looks like you had a ton of fun....& will continue to do so with all of that sugar around.
Congrats on the boy! That is very exciting (not that I even know you personally....although, we should probably meet sometime. anyway...), you guys are a cute fam!
cute costumes, I love how you have a theme. leave it to someone to always have something to scare the crap out of the kids. Wish we could of made it to the trunk or treat but my kids halloween ended at 6:50 due to high sugar loads and a tired mom.
Cute costumes, but brodie kinda looks like a CLOWN scarecrow with all that make-up. Boo. Happy Halloween!
hey great job on the costumes they turned out awesome!! good job see you are so talented! we miss you guys we really need to get together! call me sometime!
Post a Comment