A few weekends ago we went to the DI looking for fun junk.....Ie...canning things....canning jars..... and every time we go I always look in the book section for my kids. Well, this time I found a neat book for Gracie. Lately she has been on this kick about being a Dr., she is not quite sure what kinda Dr. But she says "one that helps everybody" and that is ok with me!
The book that I found was a kids Human Anatomy... A book with pictures of the bones, mussels, and blood vessels. OF EACH....A MAN AND A WOMEN....Grace has been in love with reading this book and had shown all of the other kids. They sit down and read it for an hour or so.... It was a great $1 investment...so that next Sunday. I had my bag of books and church appropriate materials. Grace said "can I take my bone book?" at first I thought no...its not really church appropriate....But then I thought of the hours of relief (IE..Quiet) that I had received from this book and said Yes.
Our ward is crowded....I mean....if you don't get there at least 10-15 Min's early you will be forced to sit exile or in other words....in the gym, in the hard metal chairs. Where my kids seems to think that HF can't see them....and they think their in the gym....so they can try to sneak away and play basketball or something. ( it has something to do with all of the other kids that are running around, whole other subject) Plus the noise level is to high in the back....and you can't hear anything. So I am a big pusher to get there early enough to grab a row in the front middle.....
Any who...this Sunday we had been running a little late (5 Min's early) and we slid on the bench with a wife of a member of the bishopric.....(which I prefer not to...nothing to do with her...I just didn't want her to see us beat our children to make them behave) She happens to also be Hannah's teacher. So I am sure that she currently questions or family. Sacrament was going good....everyone was being quiet and behaving rather well.....
When Hannah came over and asked
"can I see the bone book?"
"sure" and I thought nothing of it.....
She went back to her seat and sat quietly looking at the pictures and such.....And I thought to myself I am bringing that book every Sunday!
About 5 Min's later I noticed that Hannah had scooted up to her primary teacher and was showing her the "BONE BOOK" But I noticed that this nice kind bishopric wife had a look of shock and ??? horror on her face.....So I glanced down to she what she was looking at....
It was a page that I must of over looked in this kid anantomy book....The male anatomy....Hannah was pointing out to this nice kind lady....
In her words, "The boy Junky".....
OK REALLY AT THIS POINT WHAT DO YOU DO?????
I leaned over to Hannah and said,
"can I see what's on the next page????"
Nice kind lady now looking away in disgust and disbelief......( I am sure looking for someone to tell what horrifing thing just happened to her)
Hannah informed me that she was not yet done showing her teacher.......
I informed her that she in fact was done and that she should turn the page now.
So she did ( with fear in her eyes).....and I was happy....and she returned to reading quietly....Which made me happier....
and a few seconds later she grabbed my shirt and said,
"look mommy its the girls Junky with a baby inside"
Another page that I must of over looked.....
At this point I just decided whatever......she has one and she is better off to know what is what.....Right????
But I will not be bringing that book to sacrament again....
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Anatomy lessons in sacrament....
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
and you said your kids aren't funny? Either way.....their mom sure is.
Ok so now I get it......You think that if you can like a mad women and prepare your family better than the rest of us it makes up for all hte other stuff right?? I don't know if it works that way.?.
Oh my gosh!! I would have died! I'm curious as to who her teacher is...is it Sis. S, Sis. N, or Sis. M? I'm so curious! Your kids crack me up. If they would have read me the book, I would have to leave sacrament so I could laugh my butt off!
Mary- No my kids arn't funny..Just Naughtey...remember.
Craig- I did not understand that statement...are you calling me a mad women...or saying that I like a mad women..I am so confused.. either way I have a feeling it was a slam...you just wait untill you have 4 kids and are pregant....
Trisha- Old bishopric members wife.... ONE that all ready does not care for me so much....Oh wait that is all but one....The one that did not say we were clicky....Sister S.
Can- like JAR- prepare- like follow the prophets council.?.
Like that makes up for kids that look at junkies during sacrament- Get it?
now go back and read it, it makes sence now huh?
Yah it makes sence now....
I am hopeing that they will get all of their naughtey out now and be great teenagers....
Shut up....
I'm just laughing!!!!
Post a Comment