The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Fine don't voluteer to play with me.....

NANCY & KEN-just cause your prego and I know how you love to do them....
JULIANNA and CAL- cause it is funny when you both do it....
ANNIE- dont use the excuse....I can't cut and paste....LAME!! I know you can now!
MARY- just cause you were a smart butt about the hole " go- good " comment....:>) JK..
BUT NO REALLY
Kami and Sarah- REALLY....SERIOUSLY!!!! WILL YOU POST SOMETHING NEW ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
And anyone else that I have forgotten.....you brought this upon yourselves......if one person would have done it......But not even one shame....shame......

9 comments:

Cal said...

Geeeeeeeeezzzzz, keep yer shorts on. We're busy too you know:)

Nancy said...

Heather-I am going to make Ken do this one...I'm jsut waiting till we have time to sit down together...so keep your shorts on lady!

Julianna said...

I have been told that people are scared of Craig after his last TAG, so I think we better not fill it out. Well, maybe we will. Some people "laughed their heads off" ...what to do, what to do.

Jessica said...

Hey Heather, I don't even know if you read my blog. But I am sorry. I have been busy and unable to post. You know the usual, taking care of a newborn, trying to find all the necessities after moving, and getting know the new area in which you live. Yipee for me!! I am having a fun time driving every where and I can now tell Craig how to get some where and he isn't telling me. YEA!!

Ethington Family said...

ok heather, I answered your call to the tag (even though I don't like doing it.) But since I like you and your blog so darn much....I surrendered. (Probably spelled that wrong.) You had great answers that were fun to read. Take care, and have a WONDERFUL night! It is Brett's last night of work for the week. (sweet!)
mary

the stone fam:) said...

what the crap ever you cant just use me for my friends which sarah isnt my friend anymore, hence the blog entry!! looks like i now have an opening for 3 new friends!!!

J/K and im not gonna dump you remember we need to be friends, i dont know anyone else with as many kids as we have!!! lol love ya!!

Julianna said...

Whoa....did you just admit that you used Callie's bed for bad things again?? You did leave a pair of shoes, sunglasses and a brush! Oh and now two bags of clothes!

Julianna said...

Whoa....did you just admit that you used Callie's bed for bad things again?? You did leave a pair of shoes, sunglasses and a brush! Oh and now two bags of clothes!

kori bates said...

Are you on strike or something..LOL Just kidding I know that you are busy.