The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, August 22, 2008

my friends here is another...but it is a good one....

What is your full name- Heather Lynn Wolfley

Nickname- Hehaw

Coke or Pepsi? Cherry Pepsi - diet coke

Song that resembles your life- Moving on By Rascal Flatt's, I have it on my play list

Milk or dark chocolate- Dark on Moose munch, but milk for straight eating

Big mac Or whopper- Whopper with cheese NO PICKLES.....

Beach or Mountains- This is tough for me, beach right now cause it seems so far away....

What kind of shoes are you wearing- flip flops

TV or Book- TV, that is so bad......

Favorite store- Harry and Davids

What was the last thing you ate? Grapes and a Pepsi......

Clean freak or total slob- Depends on my day.....

Do you wish on stars- Yes, alot.....

Ever been stung by a jelly fish- No

Best cartoon ever- Ren and stimpy

What scares you- Zombies and spiders......Clowns......CRAIG YOU BIG JERK!!!! I HAVEN"T FORGOT THAT WHOLE THING YET!!!! YOU PUNK!!!!

Favorite doughnut? I actually like the holes....if you can find them....chocolate ones...yummy!

Been to LA? No

Least favorite veggie- what are those gross little balls that look like cabbage?

Dreamer or doer- dreamer my husband helps me be the doer.....

one word that describes you- Saucy

Name of your first friend- Julee Roll

Night light or completely dark- for what? what are we doing? lots of light for you know what.....dark to sleep....total darkness......\

Believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight....

Best toppings for a pizza? Sundried tomatoes, artichokes, chicken and red pepper flakes.

Ever owned a goldfish? yes, but ours keep getting flushed.....poor Fred and ginger.....

potatoe chips or french fries? french fries.....

Who should play you in a made for TV movie? Jenny McCarthy- I don't know you tell me?

Spender or Saver? Spender....

Butterflies or dragonflies- Dragonflies

Which ONE would you like to do the most- Skydiving Rappelling scuba diving

#1 skydiving but I would love to do all 3 so #2 rappelling #3 scuba diving.....Someday I will do all of these twice or more!

Fearful or fearless? I don't know......for some stuff fearless.....other things fearful......

Bully or bullied? Both...I helped people, but I also like to pick on the bullies...or send my boyfriends to.....;)

Glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty? Totally half full

Ever sent to the principal's office? yes...he knew me quite well.....spent many days in the tank.....with a gross romanian with a giant nose, that was always dripping with green snot....gross....

Social butterfly of wallflower? What do you think???? butterfly?

Secret keeper or blabber mouth? Hard...depends on what.....blabber mouth

Stick shift or Automatic? Stick...never really had one, but I think it would be fun......

worry wart or worry free? worry wart

African safari or bicycle through Europe? African safari .....Can I shoot something??????

Ice cubes or crushed? Crushed

What do you like on your burgers? Beef..... lots.....cheese-pepper jack- onion straws- tomatoes- lettuce- mushrooms-jalapenos- peppercorn sauce.....yummmmmmm

Bikini or board shorts- bikini with board shorts.....some day......

Favorite kinda cookie- snicker doodle

Best Commercial- "I"M BATMAN" long ago does any one remember it? I am laughing just thinking of it.....fun sheit......

Word or phrase you say alot..... Serious.....

Favorite flower- Daisy's

I tag anyone who wants to play....family is obligated

3 comments:

Cal said...

What? I don't even remember what you're talking about.?.

Call me Hehaw said...

Really???? cause I think you do....does this refresh your memory...Zoo boo....Evil killer clown....That you told to go an attack me.....oh so funny... NOT...someday...better watch out.....I have not forgot....and you have not yet recieved your payback.....

Ethington Family said...

Glad I'm not involved with that one (above). Could to know about the whole infection thing. I don't know how I'm going to prevent it though, since he doesn't let me hardly touch even close. I'm suppose to pull it down three times a day. I have to tackle him to try it once. Even then I don't do a very good job of it. I hate that job!! Not fun at all, and it's even wrose knowing he hates it! Go to hear from you. (jk I knew it was good, just had to tease you.)
mary