Here are a few things that are going on....
Job- they are not telling anyone regarding the job until after labor day. I have started to look for jobs in Alaska....No joke....I don't want to move. But they make good money and I am willing to move to be more secure. Beside Alaska is so Mike and Heather.....
Baby- I went in for an ultrasound on Wednesday and Thursday.....(I was having a few problems) The baby is fine. But I have a cyst on my ovaries and they think it has ruptured. So I haven't been grumpy for just any ole' reason. I just thought I felt bad because of this pregnancy. its not. Good to know.
My washing machine- as Melinda has fridge issues...I have washing machine issues. The whole two washers I have owned in my life have hated me. I hate to do laundry and so I loave my washer because of it. But I thought all of my laundry issues would go away when we got this new fancy front loader.....Not so much. Its worse. Especially my towels and ger-ments. I can put a load in the washer go to the store and switch over the laundry when i get home only to have all of my clothes smell like someone took a very smelly dump in my washer. I have tried running it without clothes and with bleach. I have tried baking soda...a hole box to be exact. I have tried the little dishwasher tabs. If you have suggestions.....that would great!
Laundry room- My laundry room has been
plaguing me....As well as my washing machine that been
craping and then laughing at me! I
don't want to have one of those laundry rooms that you have to walk on top of all of the clothes to get something.....I have been trying to find an easy fix to my laundry basket issue. See I would have all of my baskets and they would end up stacked from end to end on the counter and on the floor.( yes we do have this much laundry) So there was no move room.....so my solution. we had this
cabinet here that was full of all of my "not used kitchen
supplies" canning, baking, waffle maker,
George foreman grill...you know the not used so much es. Plus my kids craft stuff.....
Play dough, color crayons, finger paints.....all of my winter
activities......So I had mike take off the doors and the drawers. I can now fit 6 baskets under there!

Plus I had him hang a clothes rack for me.......I can hang up the clothes when we get them out of the dryer!!!!!! This has made things
easier....someday I will have a laundry room like Annie's at the woodland park house. I loved that place!
Junk box- While cleaning I found a "junk drawer box" from our house in Oregon. I am not sure what to do with it.....

Its full! I mean to the brim.....most of it crap....but
chucky cheese tokens.....old mix tape....The green "Crop brush".....I have thought about just putting the whole box in the garbage....though if Mike ever found out...I would be in
soooo Much trouble!!!!!!!!!! (my hoarder)

As you can see from my laundry room picture there it sits.....on my counter.........I think I am gonna throw it away.
Canning- going good....
Here is my raspberry cordial.....I have made like 8 jars....this is what is left.....Mix it with lemonade...yummy!
Juicer...Love it.....makes juiceing so much easier! My new toy for the canning season! Plus you know what this makes??????
Fruit leather...Yummy...fruit leather! Raspberry my favorite!
The one thing that makes me mad about canning! Is my kitchen....not enough counter space.....and it is always a disaster......
But I got alot of raspberry stuff this year...we should be set for the next year!
School- I was going to wait and pot about Gracie when Hannah and Brodie get to go to there first day.....but she was so cute! She was so proud it was the first time she ever wore dangle earrings. She was up at like 6am dressed and waiting for the bus. It is a long day for her.....she gets on at 7:56 and she gets home about 3:55......all day! 
Hannah and Brodie will go in the Morning and it will only be me and Esther! Wow! They don't start until after Labor day.....
wood- As you all might know Mike has always had a love for being crafty.....Not the typical guy.....He loves when I ask him to build me things......(rare to find) He has started to build things on his spare time......here are a few...these are all flag holders...... Last weekend we took a trip to the dump.....and we popped in a movie for the kids and we got a bunch of neat old wood that people dumped! He got tons of neat stuff! (it is a wood salvage only) But perfect for us! Since we only want the old wood anyways!
The package- My kids got a package from my parents this week stuffed full of good stuff for the grand kids! Thanks Grandmas and Grandpa! They loved it so much! Plus the candy was great (for me...hit the sour spot)

Kids- naughty as usual.............

So
naughty in fact...... that she is still drawing as I am telling her no...........

THIS picture..
I said bring the laundry upstairs......
Thump thump thump......
Me- "Man that basket sounds heavy".....
THUMTHUMTHUMTHUMP CRASH! 3 kids laughing........
Me- what is in that basket? trapped in my laundry room....not thinking to much about the whole situation........"come upstairs!!"
thump...thump...thump....
Me-What the crap is in that basket?
ohhhh.... did you drop her down the stairs in that basket?
3 naughty kids- Yep! But she had fun!
Me-Does that look like a face of fun to you???????
The oldest- well, we had fun watching her?????.......
6 comments:
You guys are awesome. Crafty mom.
Crafty dad.
Crafty kids.
So much fun.
It's about time you posted something!
Alaska is too far! It is frozen HELL, if you want to go to HELL at least come to the one the rest of us live in. Go UTAH!
Good job canning. I am proud of you.
Speaking of 'job' we'll keep praying for you.
Are you still planning on coming down for Labor Day?
Here is a tip for your laundry...I have front loaders and I had to do this...Vinegar. Put it in the bleach area...it really works. Well, at least for us it does...I also had to switch to the H.E.stuff too.
You guys are busy little people...Are you ok now with the baby and stuff?
hope everything is okay with the baby, you are an awesome canner good job and with the front loader I second the vinegar and then always leave your door open when you are not using it so it doesn't grow mold in there. that works for us.
I forgot to mention...my washer has the same problem.. my towels reak, but I've found that if I use lavender soap or fabric softener it helps. Too bad my kids break out in a rash!
And those are awesome flag holders, Mike is doing a great job.
did the vinegar work?
Post a Comment