You wanna know what we do for our Saturday fun...we go to a thirft store and find fun cheep things.......I mean this what you do when you have 4 kids and no money....you buy a .50 cent wig and pass it around and give everyone in the family head lice......
Mike thinks he should grow his hair out.........at both ends........
I am glad I wore the wig first.......Before he did that to it........ Here is my Flash back to what I could have looked like in the 70's......groovy.....
OK so we should have taken off his shirt and Jim Morrison-ed him out........(from the doors) with his arms spread out.....it fits him.....
We wouldn't let the kids touch the wig with there hands....so at this point it was itching him so he would just shake his head back and forth......
Ok Esther was not happy........I think that she was just plain ole' pissed off at that we were all laughing at her...... She later in life will have issues I am sure.......
We said......... "don't touch Essie...." and this is where she ended up.......
Maybe it was heavy......hot........ or itchy........what ever! Nothing we did could get this kid off the ground.......
We even tried candy......nothing worked......so...as you know we are crazy mean parents so we dressed her up...she was even more mad...which was even more funny......
Hannah just wanted her picture taken........She wasn't so keen on the wig....... she wanted to know the ole lady we got it off of........
Here is Grace normal.......
Here is Grace crazy......I am not sure where she gets it...Not from me...that's for sure.....
I was like..."WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COME GET THIS AFRO'D HAIRED CHILD AWAY FROM MY KIDS....I MEAN REALLY WHO LETS THERE KIDS WANDER AND HANG OUT WITH FAMILIES OTHER THAN THERE OWN.....". It was Grace..... my Afro'd haired child.....


6 comments:
I can't stop laughing about Ester..LMAO!! I almost peed my pants!!
I love this post! it is so funny. the part with grace and you not realizing it was her, gave me a good laugh!
Heather, you guys are crazy! Mike doesn't need a wig coming out of his pants. I've seen the boys butt crack! I thought Hannah was Gracie and Gracie is so frighten-ing-ly YOU!
BTY-Did you know Lane was getting married? I didn't until I read Mary's blog.
And who lives in Bethesda, Maryland? Do you know?
What? did you not like my comment? I left one right after you posted the pic's on this one. is your blog still having technical difficulties? maybe that's why "no one is commenting on your blog" they're just not getting through.???????
my favorite picture is hairy bum as in Micheal...what thrift store where you at? Any good deals I"m missing out on?
Nancy....Yah Lane got married last weekend we got an invite. But Mike was pretty close to lane and Kirk.....And I dont know anyone from there but I have noticed it on my blog too!
Cal, I never got your comment.....yah I have been having problems....I also did not get your re: re: so I will reply tommorrow.....Paranoia strikes..... I miss chatting with everyone.....stupid but I do....
Torrie, BACK OFF MY GOOD DEALS YOU GET ENOUGH!!! LET OTHER PEOPLE GET THEM TOO!!!!! YOUGOOD DEAL HOG! JK JK JK JK!!!! :) But I can't tell you...its a secret place! :) REALLY
Post a Comment