The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What the crap?

Do you know that I thrive on comments....funny...smart ass-ed comments.......and I have noticed a lack of them on my blog......FROM MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLING OUT MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO????? NANCY, JULIANNA, ANNIE, CRAIG and KEN......where the crap did you go?...don't say your busy..... cause I see comments on everyone else's blog.....

What have I not been funny enough latley....... My funny only get me in trouble! So I am not going to be Heather funny anymore......Was it my disclaimer? really....I want you too read it...and I want you to comment......
You guys know this kinda stuff make me paranoid....and I don't like it!

7 comments:

kori bates said...

I know that I am not family...but PLEASE keep your Heather sense of humor on here...it is GREAT!

Julianna said...

I'm sure Craig will be all over this. He's a better banterer than me.

Cal said...

Hey I left a funny comment on your Wig post and it never showed up...???
Plus I sent you an E-mail last week I still haven't heard back from..... Re:Where you been?

P.S. keep up the funny

Ethington Family said...

I think your funny! however, I don't leave witty or funny comments. So I'll leave the funny up to you. It I ever need a dose of shock, I know where to read. i love your disclaimer, by the way. I Love the way you speak your mind. Take care!
mary

Ethington Family said...

I think your funny! however, I don't leave witty or funny comments. So I'll leave the funny up to you. It I ever need a dose of shock, I know where to read. i love your disclaimer, by the way. I Love the way you speak your mind. Take care!
mary

Ann Yeaman said...

Gosh Woman,
So insecure! I cut down a major big tree today, and one of the branches caught me on the head and acrossed my back. I look like I've been whipped, and feel like it too. But, no brain damage....

Cal said...

Sure Annie, a "tree branch", No, no, I just "fell down the stairs" officer. Sure..... just say the word........ I know some people.

JK