The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

55 questions......

1] Have you ever showered with someone? Yes, often...I love to shower with my hubby...

2] Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for? Yes, everyday

3] Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed? In the "little Cesar's" freezer...and it wasn't cold in there.....

4] Who is your last text from and what does it say?Kami of course, she is my only texting friend...."is your ego prego?"
well that is the last one I still have on there.

5] Burger King or Wendy's? BK gotta love the king......his commercials are grrrreeeeaaatTTT!(tony the tiger sound)

Wendy's fries suck...and they ALWAYS forget my damn cheese!

I said "A SPICY CHICKEN WITH CHEESE!!!! I PAID .40 CENTS FOR THAT......Are you kidding???? GIVE YOU THE OLD BURGER.... NO BLOODY WAY!!.....GIVE ME A NEW ONE AND I WILL KEEP THE OLD ONE FOR THE TIME YOU WASTED ME! PUNK!

Here is a story for ya...we have a guy at our Wendy's here in Rigby that sounds like Napoleon Dynamite, he is really fat....and he says "have a nice day.....or at least try too!!!!" "HER..HER...HER..HER...HER (laughing noises)" No joke, kid you not.... every time!
It makes me freaking crazy......so the last time I was there I drove up to the window, I was waiting for it.....he brought back my change and all the sudden this 300 hundred pound Plus , fat guy hurls himself out the window and starts singing "fat guy stuck in a little window......"over and over again.... while he is flailing his arms.....weirdest thing ever.......totally warped me... haven't been back since...

6] Latest you stayed up in the past week?9pm....shut up..... that is so late for me!

7] Where are you right now?Kitchen

8] Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?Yes its called a husband

9] What were you doing at 9:30 last night?sleeping.....

10] Are you listening to music right now?yes...my blog music...although "the chicks" are bugging me so I might have to take them off....

11] Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today? Girl...KAMI IS MY ONLY TEXTING FRIEND.....to be honest...I get really excited to get texts.....it is such a new thing for me.....so if I like you....and you want to make my day..... text me...I love it.....

12] What is the 7th text in your inbox say and from who? "where the freak are you I need to measure Ester" ! BTW Kami its EST HER not ester....like the bunny wabbit....

13]Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?Yep, nipples......and a skull and bones on my back

14] How long can you go without your phone?As long as it takes me to go buy a new one....

15] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone & what did you talk about? Kami about stupid Wendy's guy......

16] Who last called you babe/baby?

no one, I don't really like that....... it reminds me of a old boy-fired.

17] Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?Never

18] Do you know anyone who is married that shouldn't be?hmmmmm YES!

19] If your ex said they hate you, you say? Who gives a flying goat?! why the crap do I care.....

20] Do you curse in front of your parents?No

21] What is your current annoyance? Popped collars.....

22] Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?4th of July, in hell, with Nan's family

23] Who did you last lay in bed with?My kids...

24] Are you afraid of roller coasters? No, I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25] What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?I don't have friends...I keep telling you that!!!

26] Macy's gift card or Hollister gift card? Wha'ts hollister? it sounds dirty.....maybe there?

27] Who pissed you off yesterday?Nobody pissed me off yesterday....I think I reached the "I don't give crap" place in my life all on my own.

28] At what age do you want to be married?Well I am married...been there done that...got the t-shirt and the husband...the shirt is not so bad....anyone want a husband? LOL!

29] Where is your mom right now?Home in her dukes....

30] What are you supposed to be doing right now?Playing with my husband......

31] Are you slowly drifting away from someone? No but I feel grumpy.....is it cause I am prego????or am i just having a day.

32] When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?I don't feel guilty.... I am grumpy.... turn up your hearing aid.....

33] Are you bored?not really...blah...and a little pissy.

34] What girls can you tell everything to?N/A

35] The last person you talked to on AIM/MSN?N/A

36] Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an A?nope

37] Can you play guitar hero?Only at Craig's and I suck....no really I am wii tarted...

38] Do you prefer warm or cold weather?Cold.....cause I like to get warm........

39] What do you currently hear right now?quiet....

40] Three days in a hotel or NFL game tickets? 3 days in a hotel room...do I have to stay there the whole time? can I go get a massage.

41] How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?I don't want kids.....

42] Would you rather watch football or baseball?FOOTBALL FOR SURE! GO JAZZ!!!

43] Where is your number one person on your friends list? at home

44] What's your ring tone?depends on who's calling....wouldn't you like to know what you are....maybe your "my secret lover".....or "my best friend"

45] Three things you did yesterday?Eat, sleep and hit kids

46] Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?maybe

47] When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?Better question....at what point do you walk out of your friends life?

48] Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?
treat me bad????...ohhhh nooooo yooouuu diiiiiideeeeennnntttttt..... Yes....of course

49] Have you ever kissed in the rain?I have grown up in Oregon and I think I have done that alot...I really like to kiss.....I like big fat lips......

50] Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?yes

51] What are you doing tonight?Going to bed.

52] Do you know anyone who is pregnant? Too many! Tramps

53] Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?Every night....

54] Does anyone hate you?I suppose there is someone and they can kiss my butt!

55] Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?No....I don't forgive and forget.... very easily

I tag Kami, Nancy & Ken, Annie (I'd say David but I figure he is not a big blogger), Julianna & Cal, Sarah M., Kori, Mary, Shinae ...pretty much anyone who reads mine!

0 comments: