I have stress...school is starting....Buying school supplies- why do we buy cracker's- you know that someone is going to be allergic and choke on the crakers that I bought...were going back to the school that your kids took your naughtey toys too.....-"that wasnt my kid...you must be mistaken" ................................ (long deep breath)....................The bus driver came to my house today.....yes the same one.....she had not much to say to me....and now that I think of it.....she did not even look me in the face...................................................................................................................
a lack of funds in our bank account....School shoes....shoe pants....shirts......Stupid people that buy stupid things- really $300 dollars in school supplies for your 4 year old......u r stupid, be stupid, is stupid, and I am not sure that they dont know what stupid isn't, Carpooling-not carpooling in general....but stupid people in the carpool, soccer (I like soccer, sometimes) I am glad that it is ending.....BUT!!! I hate old men coaches...that say " its all about the kids....I am not worried about the small things...." then the first thing they do is blow the whistle for a step over the line...really...your NOT OLD ENOUGH THAT I THINK YOUR CUTE!- Jobs, Jobs, JOBBBBSSSSS.......really you need 2 weeks to decide...could you just tell us now.....so I dont develop an ulcer......The word "sometimes"......I always forget the e...why...its makes me so mad!!! Shoes.....why are we alway missing one shoe.....and its always right before church....(last week Hannah went to church shoeless......She thought it was great....I was very unimpressed by the situation) Plus we have 200 shoes for 4 kids.....really...... But nothing fits Grace? Primary....can't go to deep on this, but I will say.....Gracie announced to the WHOLE PRIMARY.....that her mommy is having 2 babies....a boy and a girl.( yah I dont know? she has a twin obssesion).....so after relief society....I had eveyone running up to me....saying congrats and there I am so sorry's.......kiss my forehead! And bite my butt! Keep it to yourself..... the ctr 4 class gave Hannah playdough in primary....And didn't tell us...untill it was all over my car in the whole 1 min drive home...Hello....tell somone!
I think I go through this with everyone of my pregancy's.....I hate the world. I think everyone smells and I just generally have a bad attitude. It comes and goes.....But most days its learking and just waiting..... for someone stupid...... to say something stupid, to set me off....... and at this point I don't feel funny...just pissed off. Call it hormones, call it Heather's crazy.
But I can't blog like this. I like to be funny and have wise cracks and funny things to blog about. I have been thinking about diffrent things to blog about and I go through this alot....I can't hold my togue, and all I want to write about all of the stupid people in my daily life....of which I can't because they check up on me with my blog. Stupid.... Soooo I have been thinking about doing a private blog....Just for me..and maybe a few others. If I like you......(you know...and if your nice too me and I like you....2 quilifing factors) But you will know if I am pissed off at you, because your name will be removed and You wont be able to see what I wrote about you! HAHAHAHA...
(See those are the kind of things that I find funny, how horrible)

4 comments:
Heather-I only check my blog list if new posts have been blogged-for some reason yours hasn't been updating. (It does update just not on my blog list)I will check more often, I was wondering why you hadn't been blogging.
Amen, to your blog. I have the same attitude about life in general. I have raging pregnancy hormones that make me mad at the world and all the stupid people around me most of the time.
I am not mad at you! But, what did you mean is this one of those Nancy things? What's a Nancy thing?
Sorry, my last blog was confusing. It's too hard to explain, but your not missing anything. It's just silly.
Just reading this post is making my feet and hands swell. I think I'm having a craving for tomatoes and I can smell everything within a 5 mile radius. You're bringing back too many memories, Heather.
Don't worry, it'll get better. You'll get through it. Just focus on not killing anyone for the next 9 months (no, really...) and someday they will all be in school and you will get your sanity back. Kind of.
well all i have to say is that i love your blog funny, mad pissed off or sad i just cant get enough of you!!! and you know i have nothing to say about the prego thing just think this to shall pass and then you are done well are you done?? nice game today are we still on for the 23rd hope so!! also i just want to add that i better be on your list if you go private or else we will have words you and i
Can I please be on your nice, non stupid list if you go private?
Post a Comment