The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've been busy ok????

Really I have been keeping very busy with the caning season. I also was finding that the computer was hindering me. I was consumed with thoughts of emails and blogs. I have 4 kids, one on the way and a very busy house. The last thing I need is to add a addiction on to my life. Besides if I am going to be a addict....it is going to be to something good....:) Any who...I have decided that once a week I will blog. Probally on Tuesdays....Bathroom day...... that I hate!!! So I will blog on that day and give the bathroom duty to my husband. ( I am pregant remember, chemicals bad for me......)


I have been canning my little heart out...... It started with peaches......
Then salsa, of which I burned the crap out of my hands cutting all of the peppers. But I made 2 diffrent kinds of salsa....Pepper and a tomatoe paste salsa (more like pace, thicker) I think they turned out good.

I have done tom-toe sauce with garlic and onions.....
Pickles......Bread and butter kind....
Pickled Peppers........( I am excited for these)
My garden has sorta lacked this year but we do have a few tom-toes..... carrotts....peas.....beans.....onions...crook necks...... and according to my kids we had......HAD being the main word here.....strawberries. I never saw them. AND I have apples on my apple tree.....
So I think I am going to try to juice the little suckers!

Also today I am doing jerky......yes hamburger jerky...the last few days I have been really sick.....bad sick.....Fine for a while but then I puke....and I have had a mirgaraine for the last 3 days that just won't go away....but I woke up this morning with Jerkey on my mind......So now I am making some...I 'll let you know how good it was.......

4 comments:

kori bates said...

All I can say is WOW!!! Can you send some of those peaches to Oregon...More like Mulino..LOL I hope you feel better Heather.

Cal said...

It's about time girl. I think you better do a tuesday - saturday blog schedule. Once a week isn't going to cut it for us. All the foods look great. Miss ya guys.

Nancy said...

I missed this post the other day. Good job! And yummy!

Anonymous said...

The salsa was sooo yummy the other night! You don't need a Granny Miller...you are already talented in the canning area! I hope you're feeling better! If a natural disaster hits...we're heading to your house:)