The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mikes Projects......

Here are a few pretty cool things that Michael has been working on......

Mike made this for Brodies fishing themed room

Here is a bedhead board that he has been working on. This is before the stain...... All of this wood is salvaged wood...either from job sites or from the hatch pit (the dump). We spent a Sat. and went and scraped out. This is the product of other peoples junk....Pretty neat huh???
Here is the final product..... Mike fordged some stars out of tin.....we are having a hard time deciding to add them or not..... Or maybe two???? They are ducted tape on....so they may be crooked.....Good ole duct tape.....you can see the saw marks onthe middle board...I think it is really neat! It weighs like 200 Plus pounds....

9 comments:

kori bates said...

THat is an awesome piece of work. I like it with and without the stars. Sorry...no help there.

Nancy said...

Wow! That is so awesome. Way to use your talents and your tools. Ken and I like the bed without the stars. I like the two stars, depending on the room. Not if it's for Brodie's fishing room, but a cowboy room would be good. They look great. Can't wait to see more projects. Good job!

The Thornburgs said...

I vote no stars, I think they take away from the natural beauty of the piece. Awesome job Mike, both pieces are awesome! It is neat to see your talent.

Cal said...

Those are pretty sweet mike.

Seven Rivers said...

What an awesome bed! Great job! I bet you could sell this stuff. Just an idea - it's not like you have anything else going on in your life right now.

Ann Yeaman said...

Leave the stars off. It looks very classy without them, but very county-sheriff with them. Does Mike like to dress up as a county sheriff on Heathers night to pick?

Anonymous said...

So is this Billie's headboard?? I don't blame you one bit for snagging it for yourself! Mike you are so talented! MAN!! I agree you could sell your stuff and make some good moola! Keep it up!

Call me Hehaw said...

I prefer doctor.....But I take what I can get.... :) I too like it with out the stars.

Jessica said...

Well it is good thing you have such a strong husband to lift that headboard. It looks awesome. Mike is so talented.