The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank you Craig.....broken blogs and emails addresses

*Thank you for sending my stuff home!!!! You are a great Brother......because nobody likes to see a pregnant women barefoot, with blood shot eyes and scruffy looking children that haven't had their hair bushed in weeks...... And the only thing worse...... is to add a naked pregnant women to that list.....it would be great to find a way to get those clothes up here..... How far is lava hot springs from you guys???? a end of summer blast?????
It has been horrifying......really.....

*Nancy's computer is broken......No email or blog.....NO phone...call her on her cell phone......
Julianna she needs to talk to you.....

*Email addresses.....as you all know I got a computer virus and lost mostly everything..... Including your email addresses.....The only ones I have are Cindy's, Craig's and Julianna's......Please send me your address so I can re-add you to my list.....and anyone that you may know that I need! Thanks!

7 comments:

Julianna said...

Hmmm...what does she need to talk to me about? That might help me decide if I should really call her or not.

Lava, that would be fun! Craig?

I'm glad I'm one of the email addresses you have. That makes me feel special.

kori bates said...

Hey Heather...I do not have your e mail...but I have been wanting to ask you this for a few weeks now...In one of your blogs you said that Mike lost his job or something...and that you guys are struggling...I have clothes if you need them...I can send them to you guys...I don't know what size Brodie is or the girls, but if you need some, let me know.
I would like to bless you guys...You are a blessing to me when I am having a bad day and need a smile on my face.

the stone fam:) said...

hey my email is mikeandkamistone@yahoo.com

Cal said...

Totally, no one want's to see a bare foot, twitchy eyed, going off on the RS, no clothes wearing prego beast. And you better still have my e-mail!!!!!!






How was that for funny banter?

kori bates said...

So you can let me know...mine is kori30aad@yahoo.com

Call me Hehaw said...

Beast????? Them are fighting words....and that is not bantering...Beast....I may lose your email address...and to think that this weekend I went out and got you and Julianna special little thank you's....I will be taking yours back! Don't worry Julianna I will still be sending yours.....

Cal said...

Well you just told me that you got me one, and you know what they say..............It's the thought that counts. So atleast I know you're thinking of me! Ha Ha Ha!