Ok so in the posts below I showed the pictures of our house before we sold it!
Look at it now!!!
Not that big of change in this picture.....But just wait....iF YOU DONT REMEMBER LOOK DOWN AT MY POST A FEW WEEKS AGO!
UMMM and THEY hung there picture way tooooooo High. Whats up with that?

Whats up with the boobie pink color? I GUESS THAT IS CALLED PEACH. MY BAD!

Oh heavens! And I thought my curtins were bad!
NICE PICTURE!

And the worst of them all!!!! Oh my goodness....Who goes to the paint store and says "I want my bedroom the same color as BUGERKING"?
Really how horrible!~ PUMPKIN GONE WRONG!

Why did they take out the pond.....What did they do with the fish and the snails?....They probally ate them......

Buy this house and you can have all of the garbage as a bonus! This realtor is fired!
4 Bedrooms plus bonus room for a big family. Offered at : 269,900..........they paid $210,000 for it 2 years ago! Its a 4 Bedroom, plus bonus room. With 2 complete bathrooms, fenced backyard with play area, recently upgraded, 1 car garage plus area for more cars or RV or boat ? Tool shed, Living room plus Family room. With lots of work to be done! BECAUSE THEY WRECKED IT!

0 comments:
Post a Comment