Here is Mike and the gang at graduation.....James( red) Jake in back, Mike in brown in the Middle, Justin (in vomit colored Yellow, which he probally thought was blue :) and sak in redneck plaid thermal......
Here is me and Mechelle at the beach house. This is where Mechelle came out of the closet....."I thought it was your shoulder......"HMMMMMM OKKKKKKK
Mike, Justin and Jake
Here is Mike (nice hair) with Tanner....
Here is Mike in Freshman year..... NICE
Here is prom.....95' on my birthday! Check out those shoes....Bad ass!
Here is Mike how I met him and his friends......YOU DORKS!!!!
Ok, so this is kinda funny....If you can read the caption from the year book...It says..."Heather Mowers and friends manage to stop and crack a smile in the freezing cold" Oh DISSSSSS......you guys are just MY FRIENDS!
Untill I got dissed in My senior Year book....I had someone who hated me on the year book staff.....There was this horrible picture of me chowing Down a hamburger.....The caption was " Heather Mowers mows down whats left of her cheese burger" I know the Witch who did it.......and lets just say she is gonna get it....Someday.....Maybe at the reunion....Try to be my friend on myspace.....OPPPSSSS........... DENINED! Beeeeeaaaattttttchhhhhhhhh!

4 comments:
This brings back some serious memories!!!
For those who don't know me, I seriously thought it was her shoulder!! If I wanted to touch a boob, I'd just touch my own!
That was an interesting beach trip. Under-age driving, crazy boyfriends, and the sent of burnt skin with a hint of JOOP cologne! NEVER take your teenage girls to Pacific City Beach. Remember how your mom told us for every out of State license plate we could fine we could have an extra hour on our curfew? I think we had so many we never had to actually go home. We thought we were so cool….little did we know it was the smallest, most boring towns on the Oregon Coast!
Wow! I can't believe we even let you two hang out with us! These pics cracked me up! Mike still looks the same! Let us know when he hits puberty and starts to grow up:)! He doesn't actually read this blog, does he???
You wanted me....I know.....Its ok Mechelle dont be so defensive!
And Trish.............. I let you guys hang out with us......So you better be nice or I'll cut you off!
Mike says "women get have a "harder time" as they get older, you know keeping thier looks "- he means women get ugly as they get older - and "men get sexier and grow old gracefully .Thats why younger women want them"....
REALLY HE SAID THIS.......TO HIS WIFE!
Sweet memories, good times, good times. And, nice dress and wig mike, our little miss America is all grown up now, (single tear).
Post a Comment