The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, February 11, 2008

P town!

Here is our Old House in Portland.......


The love nest...............






Now that I see this..... those curtins look terrible!(It was a really drafty door. They came down during the summer)AND REALLY DOES ANYONE SPONGE PAINT ANYMORE?


Nice cord! I HATED THAT TILE! LOOKS REALLY SMALL NOW........

But it was a great house!




Besides the fact that drug dealers lived behind us with the pit-Bulls!






A couple of people asked to see it...So here you go...
We sorta lived in the SE Ghetto..... Julianna's car got stolen in front of our house. (good times) We never had our house get broken into.....But our cars all show the signs of living in Portland! It was a 4 bedroom 2 bath. They girls rooms were done really cute! We did Brodies room right before we left! I dont miss it! At all! But I do miss my friends!


1 comments:

Torrie said...

That was fun to see, isn't funny looking back and saying, gee what was I thinking. I just looked at some pictures the other day of our old condo, it was pre-kids so all I noticed was how clean it was and how nice the furniture was. I'm loving the back yard you had right now it seems ours is so big it is way overwhelming. Glad no drug dealers you have to deal with now.....just other nonsense neighborhood stuff, which is worse?