The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

60....NO....58 to be exact....things you dident know about me!

58 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? 2 VERY dirty car seats, half full bottles of spoiled milk, Socks, a v tech cartridge, chicken nuggets, coats, wrappers, taco bell cups, toys, MORE fries and a couple of mix matched shoes.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
Yesterday, these meds make me really sick, I have often comptemplated being anorixic......Now I am and I dont even have to try.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Holy Hell

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Rob, Big and Meaty

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? yelling at someone......spanking someone....saying "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Feeding Hannah and Brodie, counting the minutes untill its Nap time!

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Eating bon bons. Making my kids clean. HA

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, We thought it was a country line dancing club, we got the shock of our lives.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? TILLIMOOK vanilla bean

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet pepsi (DONT JUDGE ME!)

12. What are you wearing right now? Brown cargo's, white shirt, with and jean shirt of top new balance shoes, white socks and my germey's and a bra.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No

15. When was the last time you ran? Last night, I run 3 mins, walk 8 mins, run 3min. and then get off because I feel as if I might pass out. I do this for about 30 mins or so......Getting off the treadmill I mean.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched???? Super bowl. CRAP But commercials were good!

17. Where is 17????? Seriously!~ you cant count

18. Who is the last person you emailed? The Home schooling cordinator....Yes I am comptemplating HOME SCHOOLING! SHUT UP! Yes I can spel!

19. Ever go camping? Yes

20. Do you have a tan? Mikes hates when I tan. He says I will get skin cancer. Makes a big fuss

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I dont drink soda.....

25. What did your last IM say? I DONT DO IM.....

26. Are you someone's best friend? I dont like People

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Lets take this one day at a time....

28. Where is your mom right now? I dont know.... what am I her MOMMA ?

29. Look to your left, what do you see? A cork board covered with all kinds of kids crap. OHHH wait that is my Right, I see a calander with lots of kids crap all over it!

30. What color is your watch? I don't wear one

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Tall, Big, thick (shoulder thickness...... you sicko!), blonde, studly men with big Knives.( I MEAN BIG KNIVES.......YOU HAVE A Dirty MIND!) Ga-day mate......RRRRRRRRR

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes

33. What is your birthstone? Emerald, why could I have a preety color birthstone? Ugly Green!

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I drag four kids into the restaurant......... Yah...... right....... what do you think?

35.How many kids do you want? 24

36. Do you have a dog? yes, Hairy bastard, Love you Randy!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mike. Happy Valantines Day. I gotta go, crying!

38. Have you met anyone famous?David Dacavony,"The x files dude", I dident really meet him. He just about knocked me down, I had no Idea who he was untill my Sister Paula just about had a fit, and then made us go try to chase him down. We were in Lahina, Hawaii. I think he had his chick Taea Laione with him. But I never did know for sure.

39. Any plans today? Going out to Chillis with my husband. Then we are going to see PS I LOve YOu!

40. How many states have you lived in? Two.

41. Ever go to college? Yes, what a waste of money! Well untill I figured out what I wanted to do that is.

42. Where are you right now? I dont know

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Being sick

44. Last song listened to? "If you are reading this", By Tim Mcgraw

46.Are you allergic to anything? People

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My cowgirl boots

48. Are you jealous of anyone? No I dont like anyone

50. Is anyone jealous of you? Everyone

51. What time is it? I dont do time

52. Do any of your friends have children? nope......I dont have friends. ( I dont like people remember)

53. Do you eat healthy? Is Big Judds Healthy ?

54. What do you usually do during the day? Nothing, I sit around eat bon bons and make my kids clean. LIKE I TOLD YOU, did you think I was joking!

55. Do you hate anyone right now? Everyone
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? No I prefer the term "WHAT!"
57. What the crap happened to 57? They need to rename this 58 questions.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?30

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, I have a fear of people and bathing suits.

60. How did you get one of your scars? I have a circle scar right in between my eyes. I had a friend that kept putting a stick in the fire, and then she would wave it in the air. Well, she missed the air and hit me right in between the eyes.

0 comments: