About Mike & Me.........
I got tagged Again! What the freak....I am combineing these.....The next one to tag me gets all out tagger war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAREFUL I WONT LOSE!!!
I got tagged Again! What the freak....I am combineing these.....The next one to tag me gets all out tagger war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAREFUL I WONT LOSE!!!
1) What's your husbands name? Micheal Robert Wolfley
2) How long have you been married? 9 years.....time sure does fly by.
4) Who eats more? This is a hard one.... right now I would have to say Mike, because I am trying to be good to my body. But before that I would say me. How depressing!
5) Who said "I love you" first? That would be ? I dont know? I wanted to say it many times though, but I was too scared.
6) Who's taller? Mike
7) Who sings better? Mike is the better singer. I am totally tone deaf. I do like to belt songs out and I don't care what people think, although I should.
8) Who's smarter? We are both smarter about diffrent things, I am more of the math, budget, household things but he is just good with lots of things all around.....So I would say him.
9) Who has the worst temper? That would be Mike.
10) Who does the laundry? Always me, did I mention I HATE LAUNDRY
11) Who does the dishes? I do. On the weekends I ask Mike to unload the dishwasher, he usually is good at that.
12) Who pays the bills? That has always been my job, I am kind of sick of it.
13) Who mows the lawn? Mike
14) Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we wanted to eat chilli and chips for every meal.
15) Who drives when we're together?Mike, I don't like to drive
16) Whose family/parents do you see more? Mine, since they live in Iaho falls
17) Who has more friends? That might be a toss up.
18) Who has more siblings? of course Mike
19) Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants.....BUT It's not if your wearing the pants......... its how you look in the pants.
20)Where did you meet? We met at school."he was a skater boy" He took me home and I never left.
21) What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I remember thinking that he was way to shy! I gave my phone number to all of his friends...... just to get him to call!
I remember thinking that he was way to shy! I gave my phone number to all of his friends...... just to get him to call!
22) Do you remember what she/he wearing? A white BYU shirt and a pair of baggie jeans
23) Where was the first time you kissed this person?In a freezer at little cesars.
24) How did he/she ask you out?He asked me if I wanted to go thift storing
25) Where did you go for your first date?Thirft store...OH how romantic
26)How long did you know this person before you became a couple? a couple of weeks
27) Will you marry this person?maybe, only if he asks nice.....
28) Do you and this person have kids together?we have 4
29) Have you ever broken the law with this person?yes
30) When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?When I saw him
31)Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?yes
32). Do you trust your partner?100%
33)Do you see your partner in your future?yes, as long as I dont go blind
34) Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you?my children - they're priceless :)AWWWWW HOW SWEET
35) What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?when he snaps me with a towel
36) What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? I over fill the garbage can. And then I keep putting more in it.....Then I dont ever take it out...(its too cold!)
37) Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Well......If were not blind........ in 15 years gracie will be 21? I hope to be a young at heart ........comfortable....&......enjoying life!


0 comments:
Post a Comment