Do your kids play with play dough? I think I have OCD.
NO REALLY SERIOUSLY!
Does it bother you when play dough gets mixed? This makes me CrAzY! Ok so with 4 kids under 6, the play dough is bound to get mixed. Right? I try to prepare myself for the mixing before we even start. I say to myself "its only playdough, their having fun, It is OK" But half with through the playing I feel the urge to scream, I start to twitch, and pretty much I want to throw away all of the mixed play dough. ALL OF IT!
I cringe at the sight of this........Pink mixed with yellow............
Ok so besides the MESS, of which I can clean. (with help from the monsters)
My kids have fun...........That is the important part right? Hannah made a snail and a hamburger (of which she tried to eat, she told me that " it tastes like my boogers Mommy").
This is Gracie's Banana split and her ice cream cone (she had ice cream on the brain all DAY, My morning as follows: "can I have ice cream?" NO, maybe later," Is it later NOW" NO! NO....... Ice cream at 9 am, those are the rules!?)
Brodie made a car, (of which you dont see because...... he threw it across the room....... at his sister...............who then smashed it......... and then the drama started..................crying..... fits .......and hitting................. and ...........this is why we stopped playing with the Play dough today.)
Oh the joys.......
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Play dough.....and OCD.....you be the judge.
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, I'm curious...was Mike home when this was going on? Mr. OCD himself would probably have a stroke! Between the two of you...I'm surprised you even own playdough. :)
i'm laughing so hard at this post because a couple of months ago I threw all our play dough out because of the same problem it was "ruined" because all the colors were mixed. You are nice to even let your kids play with it, I think I have cleaned it out of the carpet for the last time. Maybe this summer they can play with some outside while I"m far away so I cannot witness the "mixing."
Post a Comment