The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, February 25, 2008

The before we had kids......

I was chatting with a few friends and I told them that I would post some old pictures of us! So here you go.......

Here is me as a little girl....I loved spiderman and lipstick......and food! :)
Note: this is Mike as a little boy, Dont you love the dress! He won the costume contest. He was miss America! Goofy me.....why is it that in all of my picture I am cheeseing like crazy!

Here is Mike......"your so vain..... you probaly think this song is about you, your sooooo vain! "
Snow boarding in Utah! This was a fun trip....Mike and Craig (Brother in picture below)
Here are the girls....My sistas Annie (Mikes sister), Nancy(Mikes Siter) and Mechelle.....
Here is the plane Museum in Tillimook, Oregon......Here is the turkey bowl........
Here is McCall, Idaho, and the Oregon Beach somewhere.....
Here is us all cutied up.....That is some short curly hair.....Its funny to look at your hair styles throught the years
Here is just a bunch of random pictures.....From our scrap book....Look in all of these pictures I am making a face!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

You have "we like the cars that go boom" on your songlist!!!!!!! Talk about memories!