The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, February 4, 2008

It's ok sweetheart it runs in the family....

Mommy has a few pair of jeans that fit like that........

So again.....Here are Esther's NEW jeans. I bought some jeans from Old Navy, and they did not fit.....So I finally remebered to take them back to the store. Here are the new jeans.......


It doesnt seem to be affecting her smile! She just cant sit down or move.But I guess she is good! BUT MIND YOU that these jeans are 18-24 Months. She is turning 12 months on Febuary 9th!
NO THAT IS NOT A COOKIE IN HER HAND!
You mean people!
Also.....She started walking, THANKS to Vanillia Cream and Tits galore. I told them that my life will end when she starts walking. They dont care about me....Now Esther is going to have rubber bands around her feet to stop her from learning to walk ...... at least for a few more months. I just dont know how I feel about her growing up so fast!

0 comments: