
This weekend we made a ginger bread house.............................................um...............................................................................
...........................ya..........................................................well.................................................
Seriously, why do I like to torture myself? I thought it would a fun little project that we could do as a family. What a nightmare.
4 kids under 5 working with frosting and candy. (either one of those are not suppose to eaten). First it started sliding, then the candy was all mysteriously disappearing, then there was the frosting wars, not to mention the screaming and the crying.

Well it ended well, we have a side entry garage (the side wall fell down), a red candy walk way, a chimney that is on backwards. But it (I guess) was worth the torture, Just for the fact that every person that comes in the house gets to see the cute, and a total product of Wolfley Construction. (In NO WAY IS AFFILIATED WITH IRONWOOD CONSTRUCTION)
Now I just have the problem of where to put it? Oh so slowly.........BUT SURELY it will get eaten. No matter where it is......


1 comments:
Your house is very cute! Maybe next year you should buy one for each kid.
Post a Comment