The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, December 14, 2007

WHAT NO NOBLES?????? A FAKE TREE.....ARE YOU SERIOUS?









We are from Oregon......We don't do fake trees......oh they may be more convenient, they don't lose there needles....But do they smell like Christmas? Do they feel like Christmas? No, they smell like plastic, No, they feel like plastic. And what kind of tradition is " Oh, lets go get the Christmas tree OUT of the ATTIC?"






sO WHAts WitH thE Hole NO NOBLE THING?


So this year the ONLY place we could find Nobles were at home depot.



Seriously.....YOU CUT IT.....


You Decide what you want and you cut it! We could make bank, if we opened a you CUT IT place here.


The fact we could find any nobles or a you cut it is crazy.But we also had to get a tiny little 4.5 foot tree. Its just not OK if I can touch the top.



Christmas Ornaments, Next year......I will need to replace all of the ornaments on our tree. Because I think everyone this year has been Broken BY THE BOY! Even our "before we had kid ornaments" BROKE, BROKE.....Really I am sure it is hard to be a kid and see all of those tiny little toys and lights on the tree. BUT DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!! Even the ANGEL cant help herself. I think I am going to put away all of the GOOD Christmas ornaments and goo buy cheap, UN BREAKABLE ones just until everyone is like 5.





So I just noticed that in ever single picture I have of the kids decorating the tree, they are in their princess dress up dresses.

Check it out .....

1 comments:

Julianna said...

You guys should do that - open your own place up!

I love decorating a REAL tree.