Today I went out and about with two different shoes on......And NO I did not notice. Seriously....This is no Joke, I only realized I had 2 different shoes on because I was picking up my carpool group from Preschool and this lady was staring at my shoes.....I looked down to my horror to find 2 different shoes.......
The horror was that I realized that I went all over town with 2 different shoes on.
So not only this but after I realized this whole shoe thing.....I thought my truck was breaking down. I pulled out of the preschool drive way and My truck was making this weired shifting thing, it was riving really high, and it was in 4x4 Low. I had no idea how to get it off, and so I freaked out. I stopped the car, I got out and looked around, I switched my hubs, I put it in park, I turned off the engine. I brought all of the crazy preschool kids back to my house and I sat down to give Mike the bad news.
He said "did you put it in neutral? Because you have to do that to get it out of 4x4 low"
OK SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! if I would have known that...... I wouldn't have driven 10 miles per hour with my hazards on for 5 miles (of which seemed like it took an hour) with 8 crazy and freaked out kids in the back of my truck, saying "Whats wrong? Are we going to freeze to death?Where are you going?Why are you going this way?Where are we? Are we going to have to walk home? Its cold outside" (If I would have walked with my 2 wrong shoes and 6 preschoolers, a baby and I'm sure a crying toddler, when it was 12 degrees outside this story would be much funnier)
So Now I know how to work my 4 wheel drive, and this will not happen again. AND NO I DID NOT HAVE MY CELL PHONE, IT HAS NO BATTERY, I CANT FIND IT AND OR I BROKE IT!!!! OK!!!!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
My Day.....Do you think anyone else noticed?
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This story is proof that your friends' "craziness" is rubbing off on you. I'm sure you had nothing else to do that morning but take a nice long bubble bath, eat the delicious breakfast the butler made for you, relax with the masseuse, have your hair and makeup done by professionals, and have your style artist pick your outfit. I swear...you can not hang out with us anymore if you keep having days like this!!
I thought the story was way funny, even without you having to get out and walk. The answer to your question is yes, people noticed in town, but how rude no one said anything. The driving home like this with no idea that your car is fine but you don't know is totally something I would do, which is why I think this is so funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Torrie
This happened to a friend of a friend recently. My question....don't your shoes feel different? I mean, all of my shoes have a different feel when I wear them, so I think I would notice a difference, but maybe not.
Either way, super funny story!
Post a Comment