The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Made a Christmas list, checked it twice.....NOTHING THEY WANT IS ON IT!

Their Christmas List......


So we took the kids to see Santa at the mall......(it's alot like eastport plaza, but with all of the AE, ambecrombie, Gap and old navy)


So we lost Brodie twice......The first time he ended up on Santa's lap in front of everyone and the second time he ended up in a jewelery shop. I swear....NO NO REALLY I DO.....

This year no one was afraid of Santa, they all just wanted candy.



But over herd them telling Santa there Christmas list......


Gracie's....
I want.......Candy
Polly pockets.......(Nope I didn't get that)
A scooter.....(nope, not that one either)
A barbie movie...(nope.....)
Princess shirt ( REALLY NO)
AND THE BIG ONE OF GRACIE'S LIST a horse (WHAT DO YOU THINK?)




Hannah
I want.....Candy
Polly pockets....(NO)
A swimming doll ( NOT even Sure what that is)
Coloring book ( cheap so I should have gotten that one, BUT I DIDN'T)
Pretend hair????( OK.... SO NO and really who asks for this any way)
Princess dresses (no.....First year)



Brodie

I want
Candy......
A Truck..... (Well not a truck..... per say)
candy (OK this is one I can handle)



So out of their Christmas list....I manage to get ONE right....Candy

Sucks for them....... I am NOT going back out there and getting different stuff.....

It was so much easier when we could buy them dollar tree stuff and they had NO idea.




1 comments:

Julianna said...

We are still lucky, the girls haven't asked for anything. Well, Parlee did ask for a cheeseburger she saw on a commercial last night, but nothing else.

We still spoil them though. We shouldn't, because they don't know any different, but it's fun!