The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is my offical Retraction.....RUSS

I Officially apologize.....Sorry..... Russ

I meant no harm, and I promise not to make offensive remarks or put offensive photos on my blog. Russ

I am willing to pay punitive damages (Value of up t0 $12.00, NOT OF CASH VALUE and only to be used at Blue Hashi) for any hurt or harm that this story may have cause. The classy Boobalious is bubba,and we are her really nice friends, she does not have a big mouth, and uses both hands AND mouth well. Russ


To my good friends tushy and boobalious, "I love you man"and you both are my great friends and I value your friendship's more than you guys know.


I promise not to use to offensive words in my blog......anymore. Russ


I promise no more mean fun that could turn mean spiteful fun! Russ

The below Offensive blog has been corrected to reflect the correct and actual events.

Just to let you know what a good sport I am.....I will not blot out my face, I will let the guilty be seen. Russ





This appology has in no way been influnced by the fact that anyone's.....Russ.....opinion affects Couple friendships..... and or the right to hang out as couples.

0 comments: