The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Number 5

I now know why they say your last is spoiled.....Because they grow up so fast!!! I can't believe in 2 months my #5 will turn 1. Time flies!!!
Born March 8th 8#11oz (small) When he was born I thought he might have to go back.....But now he is a pretty good baby, he just knows what he wants and isn't shy to tell you! Father like son.....
He is already pulling himself up to stand. Pretty soon he is gonna start walking and its gonna break my little ole heart!!!! He stands up at the top of the stairs and yells at the kids downstairs....its so cute!!!
He still looks so small. He wants to be a big boy, yet I am dying to just have him stay little for a while longer! Brodie is already trying to teach him to wrestle. Maybe I am just so sad cause I know that soon he will be the one I am blogging about to say, "what happened to my sweet baby..." He will grow horns like the "OTHERS" did.....

1 comments:

Karen said...

I'm totally digging his pants! Seriously this last year has gone SO fast!! All these little babies aren't so little anymore.