The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The last 2 months of updates....

OK so these are all out of order and I can't get them into the right order so you'll just have to deal.

Gracie turned 8 this year!! I can't believe that I have a eight year old.

Grace was Baptised on January 2ND and it was a fun day for her. Her family and friends were there and she felt dearly loved. She was a bundle of nerves. She was Baptised and confirmed by her Dad who was very nervous as well. And at the baptism we blessed the other 3 kids that had not yet been done.

Grandma Wolfley came a stayed with us for a while, we had a good time and ever since she left my animals have all rebelled against me and will only eat warm food. To which I say they can starve. They have not yet starved.

We had a unexpected visit from Santa and his little lady. Can I just say that this was the best Santa I have ever seen. My kids are still talking about it. So thanks for thinking of us Mrs. Claus!
Mike celebrated his 33rd birthday....The kids made this cute banner for him and we baked him a German chocolate cake and his favorite pot roast.


Here is our traditional Christmas picture........

Here is the traditional Pj and ornament picture......

Grandma got to revisit the years of getting up woke up way too early. And the rise and the fall of kids on candy........



This year we had a great December full of lots of fun stuff. I thank heavenly father everday for all of my many blessing's. All 6 of them.