The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A day few words can describe....

One day while I thought my kids were doing this....

I found that they were not.....


I found instead this....


and this....

Which lead me here....

Where I found this.... Which sent me on a search for this....
Which started my wheel in motion to do this....
And the good idea that google had to do this....
Not such a good idea...... In the mean time my kids did this......
Well more that she did this.....

The other two walked around and took pictures of this...

UNTILL they took a picture of this.....(note: blurry fast movement of running away)

Untill I gotted iths.....Beated iths....and sent iths....

Here.....
..
the other two, The not so smart 2 year old and the smart 5 year old that tried to clean up the mess, also being the one that also made sure her face was not in any of the pictures....and was sure to tell me that was her proof......WELL, lets just say they got what they deserved....
(Note: no pictures were taken of that)
minus number 1, she was the only innocent party...

3 comments:

Ann Yeaman said...

OHH my Gosh, that has got to be sprapped too. The expressions are priceless! Love you guys

kori bates said...

Have you tried Shaving cream? My mom used that for everything!!!

Love the toes by the way :)

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Yeah that looks like the story of my life :) Did you get the red out? I never could. Hence the need for new carpet.