The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

He's getting big soooo fast!!!

To tell you the truth this summer has flown by so fast and my little guy is growing so big so fast...I really feel a little sad.....I am really hopeing I am cherishing these moments enough..... Because the next time I will have these moments with my own kids will be my grand kids.
Sorta sad to think about...
He has gotta a little easier to deal with...he has been a hard baby for me...Whats with these Wolfley men being so needy I mean Really??? :)But I have started to find my way with him a little better. He loves his mommy and he loves to snuggle and he loves to smile! He is super tickleish and loves his brother and sisters..But really has a thing for Hannah....


My 4 month old has grown so fast he is wearing clothes from my 12 month summer box!!! Crazy!! He is really strong and can keep up with all of his daddies antics....

And he has just started giggleing.....I started to cry after he did this.....just so cute..I love it!

You'll have to go down and turn off the music so you can hear him (I mean if you dont already..:))

2 comments:

kori bates said...

That makes me want to have another one :( Thank God I can't...LOL

~AnnaMarie~ said...

I can't NOT smile when I look at him :)