The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good news.....

Mike has been at his new job for almost a week now!!!! He is working for The bonneville school District 93, full time, year round, Salaried, as the Head grounds. He is over all 18 schools, including the Idaho falls sports complex, plus over 21 employees. Its sorta a big deal, he beat out 56 people to get this postion. The pay is liveable, but the benifits rock! We are very excited and grateful for this!!!

And the same day we got the job.....the YW in my ward did a surprise service project and weeded my garden. Thank you girls....

OK Lord, you do have a great sence of humor and timing to boot...... I am humbled...

7 comments:

kori bates said...

That seems to be how it always works too.

Nancy said...

Okay I just commented on all your posts, then one of my children came along and deleted everything just as I was finishing up. Crap! I don't have time now, but I will re-comment later. Uuurgh!

Ethington Family said...

Oh, I am so happy for you! Hope he loves his new job and all of you love the bennifits. I have to say insurance is a great thing! that was one of the best things about brett's job. Good luck!

Cal said...

Cute posts hehaw. I love seeing new posts.

Cal said...

OH AND CONGRAT'S ON THE NEW JOB MIKE.

Karen said...

Yeah for you guys...I knew Mike needed to go back to High School :)

Jessica said...

Congrats on the job. I will be up in a week. Hope I can see you!!