The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For the love of canning!!!

Oh for the love of canning..My garden is coming!!!! I have tomatoes, brocoilli, cauliflower, peppers, corn(not yet),Pumpkins, Lettuce, spinich, Fennel, carrotts, Pea's (oh holy... I have peas) It is soooo much fun. I have decied that a greenhouse is truley in my future..Because this is such a high.
( it may look like a weed patch but truley things are growing in there!!!!)

I love the fact that my family is eating what we grew....and planted as a family. My kids are having so much fun going out to check each day what is new. They are eating everything and loving it. Weeding is another story...

I have a few tom-toes that are good softball size and a few peppers that are coming up.

And oh holy I've got peas.....Good thing my kids LOVE them. These ones are about to be pulled up to see if I can get more in before snow starts.....Maybe I can get some to freeze....
I have romas brewing and onions that are looking so yummy ready to be salsa-fied.

Here are a few pumpkins that planted them selves and I did not have the heart to pull up!Its fun to find plants that I did not even plant!!!


Thank you HF for the weeds with the veggies.....

2 comments:

Karen said...

Someday my husband will put in my garden patch and I can grow weeds... and raspberries.

Anonymous said...

I envy you knowing how to garden and can. Now that things are settling down at my house I am going to learn how to can. I am debating putting in a garden but I bet my dog Bear would be in it all the time eating everything!

Lisa (Tracy's friend)