The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, June 19, 2009

What I got at park city garage sales...


Can you believe that someone just gave us this cute little Rastafarian baby....
The things that these park city people just get rid of......Their junk is my treasure!!!
We got tons of good stuff!!!! Didn't even go over our allowence....things were so cheap...people were willing to make good deals!!!
we got a Almost brand new craftsman edger- 10bucks
we got a old rocking chair-5 bucks
Power wheel dirt bike and charger- 10 bucks
(which was really cool cause I got a 4 wheeler from a neighbors sale a few weeks back, and it didn't have a charger...and I looked opn ebay and the cheapest I found was 25.00 Bucks)
Books, shoes, jewlery, bionicles-5 bucks
(monster things that Brodie is really into)
OH AND 2 AWESOME DVDS.....Neverending story...and Bill cosby as himself.......2 bucks
AWESOME DAY!!! Gotta love that Park City!!!!

4 comments:

kori bates said...

I can not stop laughing at Ben....You two and your crazy wigs and such!!!!

Ann Yeaman said...

I WANT TO FIND A FAT CHEEKED BABY AT THE GARAGE SALES TOO! I WISH YOU GUYS WHERE HERE MORE OFTEN TO GO WITH, YOU LIKE TO SPEND MONEY ON THE FUN STUFF

Karen said...

Garage saleing (?) is the best! I'll admit I'm cheap and I like other people's crap!

Ethington Family said...

I use to go to garage sales all the time when I lived in Utah and could walk to them, but now I never go because I would have to plan it out and drive, taking all my kids. I miss them! I use to get the BEST deals and cute clothes and stuff. I'll probably start again when Janey is old enough to babysit and I can run by myself. Take care!
mary