The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, June 19, 2009

I love my small town.....

My favorite time of summer happens to be Rigby stamped days. I makes me remember why I moved here! I love my small town..The best part of this year was that our sister Annie came up and we got to hang out with some fun family and show her why we like it so much!
Our good friends were right across from us....to which we enjoyed a good candy fight...and might I add that I pegged someone in the head like 3 times.....Yes because I am awesome..........JK But I am..
Might I introduce you to Bob.......he is the one with the bandanna.......

Every year they throw candy out for the kids.....we end up with a large community bag of candy.
They also pass out Frisbees, chocolate milk, water, otter pops and tons of flyer's.


Here is the old faithful tractor that smokes everyone out....
Usually we go to the park afterward but the rain was to threatening...and the fact that we lost Brodie last year..Not once...Not twice....but like 4 times. We all opted to go to green canyon and go swimming! WE had a great weekend, thank you Annie and kids for coming up and making things so fun!!!!!




1 comments:

kori bates said...

This is why I want to move to a small town...It has always been my dream. That dream was officially CRUSHED! What do ya do?!? Cry....LOL