The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

and just so....

The below story is suppose to be a tag...But I know how much you all love when I do that to you. So this time I will just participate and not tag anyone. If you chose to do it, pick 10 things you like and10 things you dislike that no one would know about you. I am now telling you this mainly so you don't think I just like writing about myself.....But note I did think of two Strike that 3 more things: (yah for you)

1. I wear most of my PJ pants inside out....ask me why??? I know you wanna???? well.... I hate nubbley things...you know things with little balls, rough fabric only on the inside. Why would I wear the soft side out? Just so I look nice? The point of wearing PJ pants is not looking nice, its the thanksgiving dinner syndrome, comfortably, room to roam and pretty-ness does not apply. So I wear my pants inside out....makes total since..Right? you wanna try now don't you. Go ahead let your tag hang out and become a slob like me.

2. I won't drink old water. This will have change in the apocalypse, but for now, I will not. Even if I wake up in the middle of the night with my tongue stuck to he roof of my mouth, I will walk to the kitchen and get new water, rather than drink any gross flat water.

Definition of flat water:
a glass of water that was probably poured hours or days before... BUT all the ice has melted, it has all of those weird air bubbles, and is by My definition"flat" or gross.

2.5 AND Yes I too will save my family from aliens....as I to usually have 2-3 glasses of water on my night stand. (IE movie: signs)

OH wait I just remembered one. I hate to stick my hands in old, dirty, used bath water....Like from my kids....... OHHH SOOOO Gross! I try to get my kids to do it, I have even paid them with chocolate and coached them while trying. But for some reason I always have to stick my hand in a pull up the plug, (then in my head, I have a battle) do I stick in my watch hand or my ring hand???? usually my watch hand is the loser. Easier to clean......

3 comments:

Karen said...

Take off the watch BEFORE sticking the hand in....come on Heather...use your head :)

Kris and Sarah said...

Frick ya! so...is the beginning of the 2nd week in Nov. too late for you? I would love to do your pictures my sweet little cheese maker. :)

~AnnaMarie~ said...

That's cute :)