The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 2009

Isn't Halloween fun...I mean thankgoodness its over But we had a fun year this year. I am finding that my supply of dress up clothes is shrinking. Also when they get to a certin age they tell you what they want to be...instead of the other way around.
Grace -7 Kitty Cat
Hannah- 5 Hannah Montana
Esther- 2 Poodle
Brodie-4 Devil Ie.. ladies man


Benjamin- 7 months- skunk


8th grade Halloween garage Party
This year my friend Kami threw a pretty fun party in hear garage. The whole time I was their I kept having flash backs of 8th grade. We had a Dj who played so tubular music, Like MJ and sir mix a lot and like...we did the limbo...(of which my back is still feeling the pain of it), the donut eating contest (which I got way to many images stuck in my mind that I'd rather not) fun times.

The gangs all there...

and just so you dont think I am huge...I have a bouncy ball in there.......

We are as you guessed it a redneck couple...... I have to say that I am disappionted that this outfit isn't as cute as the next night. The one I didn't take any pictures of but you get the jest.

This is not a fake trashy Heather face this is a real trashy Heather face...I think I was done, no more pictures please. But Mike keeps going....




3 comments:

Nancy said...

That is so awesome and yuck at the same time. Mike looks so good/bad it's scary.

The kids look great.

Cal said...

Heather, isn't that what you were wearing in your 8th grade school picture? It's so cute that you kept it but, a little weird that it still fits.!?

Call me Hehaw said...

Actually Craig I think I remember Seeing one of your sisters in a outfit like this one.......... recently....???
and as per you....I dressed like a she-man in high school. BUT FYI I wore "a fav." pink sweater in my high school picture....