I don't use wooden spoons, Nor do I ever eat with those tiny wooden Ice cream spoons. I forbid use of those spoons in my house. (And actually I sent those ice creams to preschool with Brodie, I removed all wooden utensils and added in plastic, I knew I wouldn't even be there to watch in horror, but just the thought of it gave me the chills.....uhhhhhh...) I do believe that these will be included at the dinner table in my version of hell.
I love when my husband walks around the house without his shoes....barefoot.....He knows it too.... and he is sure to point it out. "wife.....soooo I am walking around with no shoes....{wink -wink}"
I love when I go into a babies room after a nap and with that I just woke up face and pink cheeks, they look at you and smile like you are just the person they wanted to see....
I won't empty the dish washer after the "dry cycle"..... If I have to, I will use my sink hose (what are those called anyways? you know the sprayer in the sink?) to spray down the dishes just so that squeaky feeling is off the dishes. I have now discovered this thing called- a 7 turning 8 year old, its a great thing......
I love after a cold day of playing outside my kids come inside and I become thee greatest mom ever because.....I can make hot cocoa.
ALTHOUGH....When they start to read I am in trouble... IE...Dump package in water.....
I typically don't like red heads.....although I do have a very good friend that is this exception.
But its true I am a redhead racist.....
I don't like to be touched when I sleep....when I am sleeping don't touch me.... cause I wake up a 40 foot tall dragon with 10 heads that can spit fire and haulk brimstone luggies at you. Just ask my family.....
I hate armpits.... I cringe at the sight of them...even my own. Blahhhhhh
I love when men, I mean... My husband whistles.....Just something very soothing about it. I could shut my eyes and automatically be some where else. I remember a memory of my Great Grandpa Antrim whistling, thats all he is doing, just a low tone whistle. Something about it...just something....I like it...alot
I have a addictive personality. I don't gamble, smoke, do drugs, drink, facebook, farmtown, farmville, mob wars. For a few of those I am currently attending AA meetings and I am currently 26 days sober. With only 2 relapses....and its OK I am a good person anyways.
Note above: I like pink cheeks.... I remember that my grandma Joan told me that back in the good ole days they (girls) would pinch their cheeks when a handsome young man came around. I guess it was their form of blush. Maybe this is why I now go a little too heavy at times on the blush.
I love to sleep, actually, this will be where my heaven or hell check list go SO wrong, Sloth is my deadly sin.
I love sleep, I am not a night person, nor a morning person.
In bed at 7 [] Check
wake up at noon [] check
Really if I only could, I totally would, I mean if its true that if you truly desire to be bad, that its just as bad as actually being bad? If so say hello to those little wooden spoons my friend......
I love the idea of running........this is all I am gonna say about this.
I will let a band aid stay on my arm for weeks just so I don't have to pull it off AND NO, I do not let any one else pull it off. What's it hurting? let it stay on until I know that cut is good and healed.
AND HORRIBLE, SO HORRIBLE....................
I tell my kids to "just pull it off quick, cause it will hurt less that way". If they really knew that I wasn't in that bath tub to just relax....and that I was really in there crying, pulling off a tiny band aid. I mean really they would think I was a baby or something.
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
A few things you may not have known about me....
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahahahahaha!!!!! You crack me up. The first time I read that you didn't like wooden spoons, I thought that is so strange! Then, every time I used mine, I noticed that the food did not come off them very easy. Made me think of ALL the germs that have seeped into my wooded spoons! Ewwwwwwww!
Ummm, are you off facebook for good now, cause I can not find you :(
Sorry Kori offical I am off facebook. I still Have some of Mike family. But I am no longer going on there. Really I wasted so much time on there. You can now find me only blogging....
Post a Comment