I have a few of these....
and some of these....
and some of these....
a sink full of these.....
A counter of these....
Oh wait did I mention these....
A counter of these....
Oh wait did I mention these....I Only have a few of these....
Oh wait I forgot then there is these.........
Oh and then dumb me went and ordered...all of these...... (5 bushels of peaches, 2 bushels of pears, 50 pounds each-350 pounds)
Note the date on all of the pictures...... I let you know if I survive pray for me......






3 comments:
WOW!!! Busy as a bee you will be!! But have fun, and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel, I have faith in you!!!
tracy
oh I'm praying for ya....I barely survived my ONE bushel of peaches and ONE bushel of pears!
hey you, you must be crazy busy, I noticed you deleted your facebook. So we are thinking about naming this little guy Brody and wanted to make sure it was cool with you. How are you? How are you holding up with 5? I am so ready to have this baby! I have 2 1/2 wks and just can't wait! I was just thinking about you and wanted to drop you a note, hope all is well!
Love,
al
Post a Comment