So many things happen in 2 weeks that it is hard to keep up....So here are a few things I took pictures of....
This is what you get when you tell your 3 yr old (mini Mike) that I am sure has ADD to get dressed.
(BTW, I had to bribe him with a rice krispie treat to get him to stand in one place)
This is Shirt #1

Shirt #2

Shirt #3

Shirt #4

Shirt #5

Shirt #6

Anytime I ask him to get dressed this is what I get...and as you can see that by the time the krispie was eaten he was starting his sugar high....and could no longer stand still.
Esther:

Esther went from being my sweet angel baby...to just like all of the rest, trouble...Oh She is cute and it is a dang good thing that she is....I would trade the cuteness for goodness....
She loves lipstick.....could you tell? Look at that smile....naughty.....

She also likes tootsie rolls....

Guess that is what happens when your kids are born in Idaho...
(no offence meant to my idaho born friends.....)

I have no new news to share about this pregnancy...
Besides that my love of hot dogs still rages on. I wake up and want them, I go to sleep wanting them, I dream about them and I only eat them every once in a while because when I do my feet do this!


Besides my feet are so swollen that I no longer have shoes that fit me..... and they hurt like a.....Well lets just say they hurt really bad.....I saw these pictures and did not recognize my own feet. (they look like and ole fat ladies feet) I had to go to the walsmarts and buy clearence size 9 1/2 shoes....I am normally a 7 1/2 - 8. They are almost too small.
Lets go back to the hot dog subject....
Here is my new love....Go ole' Maverick sells my dream dog....a jalapeno cheese dog called a Bahama mama....oh how I love them....Covered with everything only a pregnant women could love....Jalapeno's, saukraut, chilli sauce, mustard , ketchup, onions, tomatoes, and relish. Only once a month I allow myself the temptation, I count the days....
Our new chore chart.....I have tried to find a chore chart that is compatible for 4 plus kids....of all different ages and I have not been able to find anything so I decided that I could make my own. This has been a long process of finding something that works for our family.

I laminated everything (so every thing diden't get ruined the first day they used it) and they are all on magnets so I can move them around easy.
Here is a closer view....they have daily duties...1 chore each day that
rotates weekly....
Then they have a weekly chore....One big chore that they do all week....
Then one weekly room duty. (I have gotten really sick of asking my kids to pick up a room and have them fight with me that they did not make the mess...and that means that they do not have to clean it.....BS...."do you think I made that mess, get your butt in there and clean.....NOW")
I don't pay my kids to do family duties....But down at the bottom of the board I do put extra chores that they can do to earn money.....It is now on a first come first serve basis...(Grace has asked for these so she can buy christmas presents for her sisters and brother, which has now lit a fire under Hannahs butt to do some too...I AM NOT COMPLAINING)
They do get points, that they can redeem to have one on one time with Mom or Dad or to stay up 1/2 later, to have ice cream after dinner and so on.....
Here at the bottom of the chart is our weekly Kitchen duties plus a family home evening chart which we rotate from week to week.
I love it!!
It has been working out great... I have everything on my computer and it has taken me hours to find just the right clip art and to figure out how to make it work...so if you are interested let me know and I could download everything for you....I also have cute kid clip art that you can pick out your kids with.
There is also this kitchen chart....for the little ones....
Ok I posted! I am tired now and I have tons of stuff to do....so I must now go....
Oh don't be sad I will post sooner than later.....
6 comments:
Oh Yeah...I am so interested in that chore chart thing....could you send it to my Email?? I am so sorry that your feet get so swollen...you should call them little smokies...Hehehehehehe!!!!
Heather, your feet have butt cracks...... Gross!
Julianna wants to know if esthers cheeks are red cause they're dry and if so she'll get you some moisturizer that we use on callie.?.
Cory- Do you want me to pick out your kids? Tell me the chores you want...If I were to send you everything it would be too much...what all you want...Let me know...
Craig...Butt cracks???? yes, seriously they are ugly....but really...... I cant even see them anymore.
Tell Julianna that I have tried everything and nothing has worked yet...3 of my kids have it. But Brodie and Hannah get it around there mouth. So I have tried to find something that isn't gonna make them sick if it gets in there mouth.
Thank you for posting. I was going through serious Heather withdrawals. I love the chore chart--I want your clip art. I'm going to have to study your chart. Everything I've ever tried has eventually not worked...they grow...chores change...I lose interest...feel like a failure...give up...wait a while...try again....repeat. At some point they'll all just move out and the problem will be solved. Until then...
I'm sorry about your feet. They hurt me to look at them. How much longer?
You should try this stuff we use on Callie. It's Sensaria (of course) and works like a charm. She gets really dry around her mouth and on her cheeks. I will give you a sample this weekend!!
Sorry about the feet.
Love the chore chart...must have one!
Cute freaken chore chart! Sorry about your feet. Ahhh the good ole days! ha ha
Post a Comment