The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, December 22, 2008

I have a cold...

For the last week or so I have been feeling like crap...IE MY LAST POST.....I woke up on Sat. with the crud...The OH.. my head hurts, My nose is plugged, but every time I roll over my snot drains to the other nostril kinda crud, I even had the rolled toilet paper shoved into that nostril to stop the drips, and dang my head hurts.....I am sure that I look good....I post a picture, but well you know....I wouldn't really do that...

I knew something must have been wrong cause usually I am no soooo grumpy, and man I have been grumpy. Honestly, I am surprised that my kids didn't pack there bags and try to run away.Mike has been working some extra jobs, so lucky for him he didn't have to be around me..... But with being pregnant and huge, and now sick. Plus the stress of Christmas looming, grace's birthday, the basement and everything else. I think I have just gotten myself too run down and I am doing to many things and once.

So I have to apologize to all of my friends and family that I have been so crusty to....Just pray that my kid don't get this....cause then the crustiness lives on! BUT I DO HAVE Some good news...I went in for my ultrasound and they told me that my previa was moving up!!! So at this point no c- section.... which I am grateful for! and my basement is close to paint!

Only 3 days till Christmas! And I yet have anything for my most picky person on my list....You can guess who I'm sure!

3 comments:

Ethington Family said...

Sorry you are so sick. nothing worse than being all clogged up and pregnant to boot. (since it makes sleeping miserable). That is great about not having to have c-section.
I just pulled a very mischievous trick on my picky one. haha. I even staged a phone call he would purposely over hear. I am feeling a little giddy about the whole thing, since he totally fell for it. I'll have to let you know more later. :) take care and GOOD LUCK with the gift.

the stone fam:) said...

ok so i want to start a new blog but i dont know what to put as the name and it is just goona be one that i only talk about my kids and all that not my serious family one but one that i tell all!!

kori bates said...

I am so sorry that you are sick Heather...if it makes you feel any better...my furnance might not get fixed until AFTER christmas...I have been at my in laws since Saturday