So happy Thanksgiving to everyone.....
I thought I would take a minute to tell you about mine, On Wednesday I was washing windows. The kitchen window is the dirtiest thing ever..... but it is so high that I always manage talking myself out of cleaning it. Well I was feeling ambitious. so I got up on the counter...balancing on the sink and cleaning that stupid window, When I was almost was finished when I lost My balance and tried to jump down. My pant leg got stuck on the drawer pull. And well as I am sure...you guessed it...I ate it. I hit my head on the fridge and landed on my hip. I blacked out for a bit, when I came too I saw Brodie standing over me in horror...Crying...Well screaming. Gracie got me the phone.....and well I ended up in the ER. Fun.....
So MOST of my thanksgiving.... I don't remember....The drugs were just too good. I am doing good now and recovering fine. Although I do have a large limp. I am so grateful that I did not break anything. So I guess I have lots to be thankful for......
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving was a Bust....But I am thankful.....
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That's awful! I'm really sorry that happened to you, but I'm really happy you are okay.
Post a Comment