Since a large percentage of my family has no idea how to use a blog. I get all of my comments to my email address. But there is this thing called "comments" at the bottom of the paragraph....click on it and see what happens....:)
"Large Marge"

My Husband and I differ on what shows are OK for our kids to watch. A few weeks back I got home to find my kids watching "Pee-wees big adventure". (one of Mikes favorite shows when he was a kid ("10-12 year old KID) Now that he is a 30 year old KID)
I think it was the large Marge part that just about sent them over the edge. But maybe it did teach them a few things:


#1 Do not to hitch hike on the highway
#2 Not to ever ride with a scary trucker named large Marge
#3. That no bike is really worth all of that.....They are only like $25 at Walmart!
But that really wasn't the worst of it, Mike actually slow-mode the part to show the kids just how "real it - wasn't". It only looked worse to the 5-3-2 yr olds, or just enough to send everyone into shock.... crying, shaking and I was sure the nightmare's would come.

But this not really what I am writing this blog spot for. The main part of the story is the fact that I ran into the kitchen a few weeks ago, with screams of "the boy". Only to find Gracie holding him down and doing the Peewee tape thing.....Right across his eyes. Hannah had the tape across the nose like a pig and Gracie managed to tape her face a lot less then everyone else.(she know the effects of pulling off the tape when the fun has ended) After the hole roll of tape was used....Mommy got the fun of pulling the tape off and telling them....." you had SO much fun...dont you remember......." sometimes being a mom is fun.....:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment