Its been a busy few months. I am now re newed and excited to start my new~old Life again. I am excited for the start of spring and even more excited about the thought of just being a Mom. It is weired to think that - "I " can not have anymore kids-
I mean I could just think of being pregnant and then find out that I already was.
I feel good but the truth is that I feel sad and happy at the same time. But it is a weired feeling.
I knew I was done and I feel good about it. But the truth is....that no matter how much I complain about my kids that I really like them, and I might just keep having them until I get my own TLC show or my uterus just gives up and falls out. I am excited about getting to watch everyone grow up, I want to focus on my kids and not on being a bitchy pregnant Mom. I want to do fun things again. Its strange because in the last 7 years I have been pregnant for more than half of it. From then to now I think I have lost little pieces of myself, I have stopped doing things that I loved. I have stopped trying things for the fact that I would have to put the baby down, unattached the baby from a boob, or just get off of the couch. (bed rest/lazy)
I have set a few goals for my self and I figure if I let everyone know that I might feel some accountability for really doing them. These are not the kinda goals such as..."Lose 30 pounds, stop chewing my toe nails....(no I don't do this), shave my legs...(haven't in 5 months, But back to the ole' shaver again, SHUT UP I COULDN'T EVEN SEE MY FEET!!!). These are things that I have always seen other women do and thought "I couldn't ever do that".....and DAMMIT I can do that and I am gonna do that. Truth is that I am feeling ambitious and I still have tiny baby that is now a month old. But time sure flies fast these days and I am feeling that if I don't start now I may never and then I am just gonna get old and never do it!
So here we go....
#1 Live a more Simple life~ Live green, eat more fruits and veggies. Live more off the land.
#2 Run...I have always wanted to run. I see those people that run and it seems so effortless to them. I want to be able to do this!
#3 To grow a monstrous garden and can my brains out!!!
#4 Have more patience with my kids.....take special dates with just them and give them that one on one time that they need.
#5 Take sometime for my self. Do things I love, Try things....Be adventurous
Here is my plan for the running.....I found it on a friends blog. I am gonna give it a try.
Its called from couch potato to 5k.
http://www.marathon-training-schedule.com/couch-to-5k.html
As for the other goals I will post more about them soon!!!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sooooo...I've been thinking.....
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a great post Heather. I know what you mean about not being able to have anymore kids. I knew that I did not want more, but it still was so hard to say Good Bye.
You are truly an inspiration to me. I am off to read the blog you linked.
Those are wonderful goals!! You go girl! I realized I never replied to your kind comment you left on my St. Patrick's post...you are such a fun mom! I love reading comments, so, thank you!
Best of luck on all your endeavors! Much love to you...
Those are good goals, it makes me want to remember the ones I made and actually do something about them.... maybe I'll start tomorrow- really!
You give me motivation!
mary
HEATHER!!!!! We are miles apart and yet still on the same wavelength!! I'm doing the same thing! I'm on week 2 of the couch to 5k program.
Tell me how it goes. Miss you...
Post a Comment